55...Sooner Than Later

~Rylee's POV~
-3 minutes later-
"Your mother just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations, you're big sisters to 2 healthy newborns." The nurse says to me and Jedell.

"Can you believe it?!" I squeal to Jedell.

"Oh my gosh! We're big sisters!" Jedell squeals back.

"Can we see them yet?" I ask and the nurse nods.

Josh, Tommy, Jedell, Haley, and I quickly run into the room and see Mom crying while the nurses wash my new siblings.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because I ruined everything! I didn't tell your father that he's a father again and now your new brother and sister are gonna grow up without a Daddy!" She sobs.

"Mom. It's gonna be okay. You can just tell Dad that they're his and he will be so happy to be a Daddy again." I say and she shakes her head.

"No. I can't tell him now. He thinks that the father's some guy he doesn't even know!" She sobs.

"Just look at the bright side. You're a mother to two beautiful babies now." I smile and she smiles weakly at me.

"So have you decided on names?" Haley asks Mom.

"Well, I decided on a middle name for both of them but I need help with the first names." She says.

"For the boy, how about Christian?" I suggest and Mom smiles widely.

"That's beautiful, honey. Thank you. Now can someone help me with a name for the girl?" She asks.

"How about Hope?" Haley asks and Mom nods.

"Okay."

"So what will the full names be?" Dr. Peters asks.

"Christian Jaden-Michael Smith and Hope Haley Smith." Mom says.

"Aww you named Hope after me?" Haley smiles and Mom nods.

"Of course. You're one of my best friends and my manager."

"You named Christian after Grandpa and Dad?" Jedell asks and Mom nods again.

"My two favourite men in my life." She sighs.

"Aww, Mom. Why don't you just try to work things out with Dad?" I ask and she sighs again.

"Honey, I honestly would think about it but he's already falling in love with Lisa Marie! I can't just butt my way back in again." She says.

"But he said that he loves you more and that if you gave him another chance, he'd drop everything and run to you even if you were miles away." I explain

"He really said that?" Mom smiles and I nod.

"I'm sorry to say this but, it's too late to even try." Haley says.

"What? What do you mean?" Mom frowns.

"You haven't heard? It's been all over the news!" Haley exclaims and puts the Tv channel in the room on the news channel.

We all gasp when we see what's there.

"Oh my gosh," I whisper.

~Jada's POV~
"Engaged?! They're engaged?! How and when did this happen?!" I shout.

"It says that he proposed last night and they wish to be married next year." Haley says and I can feel my anger boiling.

"Well then that was all bull shit about him saying that he loves me and would run to me if I were miles away! He doesn't love me! He loves that other bitch! Fuck that! I'm not telling him about Christian and Hope!" I shout.