66...Creep

~Michael's POV~
"Jake? What are you doing here?" Jada gasps as I continue glaring at the man.

"Yeah. What are you doing here? In our house?!" I growl at him and he smirks smugly at me.

"I just came to get back what's mine." He says.

"And what is it?" Jada asks.

"You." Jake smirks as he walks over to her and runs his finger along her jawline.

I slap his hand away from her face and he chuckles.

"She is not yours! You had your chance a while ago and you blew it! She's my girl and that's never gonna change! Jada and I, we belong together." I say as I glare more at him.

"I did not blow my chance with her. She's gonna come back to me. How many times have you hurt her? And every time, she came running back to you." He says as he glares back at me.

"She comes running back to me because she's in love with me! She has never loved you and she never will!" I growl.

"Oh, Michael. You are so wrong. Deep down, she has feelings for me. Strong ones, at that. She WILL come running back to me eventually. I can't wait to see the look on your stupid face when she does." He smirks.

"Shut up, Jake! I don't love you and I never will! I love Michael! I will never 'come running back' to you! I love Michael and I love my family!" Jada says.

"Oh, you know you love me, Jada. I can see it in your eyes." Jake says and bites his lip seductively at her.

"My mother does not love you! She loves my father! She always has and she always will. Yes, they've had problems in the past and they'll probably have problems in the future too but that won't stop them from being together! They're very deep in love and you know why? Because they're soulmates! They belong together. They were made for each other. And no British accented doctor will ever change that! Got it?" Jedell shouts at him and Jada and I both smile at her.

We are so proud to be her parents.

"I suggest that you leave now and never come back so my parents can be happy together along with myself, Rylee, and my younger siblings. Run along now." She says and he stares at her, shocked.

His shocked expression suddenly turns into a smirk and he starts chuckling.

"Damn. Your girl got mouth. I like that. I like that very much." He smirks.

"Oh my god. You're such a pervert! Get outta here before I beat yo ass up and throw you out!" Jada shouts.

He doesn't move, he just stands there, licking his lips at Jedell.

"Did you not hear what Jada just said? Get the fuck out, you fucking sicko!" I yell at him.

He still doesn't move so I kick him in the stomach, causing him to hunch over and clutch his stomach in pain.

"Shit!" He growls.

"Now, get. The fuck. Out. And leave my family alone!" I grit and he nods.

He runs outta the house and I roll my eyes.

"He's a fucking creep." Jedell mutters.

"You got that right. I have no idea what I saw in him 3 years back." Jada says, shaking her head slowly.

"You were pregnant, lonely, he's a doctor, and he has a British accent." Rylee points out and Jada nods while shrugging.

"Yeah." She chuckles.

Jada's cell phone suddenly starts ringing, playing I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I can't help but smile because she put that as her ringtone.

"Hello?" She answers.

"What? What's wrong? Um, okay. We'll be right there! Bye." She says then hangs up.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"It was mom. She told me that we need to go over there asap." She says.

"Okay. Let's go then!" I say as we run out to the limo.

We all hop in and I tell Bill to go to Jada's parents.