Omega Yuu - MikaYuu

Alfa-Omega Verse. School setting...though it can be even yakuza setting with gangs.

Yuu was living a perfectly 'normal' life, going to school, getting in fights, having tons of arguments with his childhood rival. But the rival being no else than the school idol and bad boy Mika. Mika was used to be teased by Yuu for his feminine name and features, telling him that he would be an omega. The lowest rank in their world. But that was in the past. As the years went on and they started maturing...Mika came out as an alpha, a strong and popular one. Yet, Yuu at the age 17 still didn't know what was he. Yuu was strong and brave so he was sure that he was an alpha.
One day, as usual, Mika and Yuu were having a verbal sassy argument in the classroom. But then the events had a sudden turn and Yuu felt several hungry eyes on him, the alpha students feeling a sweet scent coming from him. Yuu being oblivious to it and blaming the nearing summer for the hot feeling he felt, ignored them and continued in his fight with Mika. Mika on the other hand found himself torn between hate and lust.

-----
This could have:
- a sassy Mika
- stubborn Yuu that even in heat could punch an alpha
- mama Shinya who would love to give 'the talk' to Yuu...mama Krul joining in as well
- lot of teasing
- Mika and Yuu hating each other guts since they were babies

----------------------

  One person wrote an oneshot on this prompt - destinywot on AO3
Here you can read it - http://archiveofourown.org/works/6066942   - and she even continuated it under the name Spring is the reason - I recommend you her story :3