Chapter 83

I ran back to Hunter and he grabbed me around the waist.
   "I love you, y/n. More than anything. You've done so much for me. Thank you." He smiled.
   "I love you more, dork," I smiled as I ran down the street.
   "Where are you going?" Hunter yelled after me.
   "You'll have to catch me and find out," I yelled back and turned the corner.
   I ran to Panda Express. I ordered two Orange Chicken plates and sat down and waited. I saw Hunter run past the door. He glanced through the window and we made eye contact. He immediately turned around and came inside.
   "I love you," I teased.
   "I love you too," He rolled his eyes.
   I stood up and he sat down. I went and grabbed our food. I put it on the table and got us our drinks. I sat our sodas down and stood there.
   I have everything I dreamed of. I have the boy of my dreams and I'm living in a dream right now.
   "You make me the happiest boy in the world," Hunter looked up at me and smiled.
   He pat the seat, signaling for me to sit down. I went to sit next to him and he pulled me to the right and made me sit on his lap.
   I turned my head and kissed his cheek.
   I scooted over and sat next to him and we ate our food.