Chapter 97

"What store do you want to go to, baby girl?" Hunter asked.
   "I want to go to Hollister®," I smiled.
   "Sounds good to me," He said as he grabbed my hand and walked me to Hollister®.
   I walked into the female clothing side and he walked into the male clothing side. I looked around and found a cute top. I walked toward the top and someone got in my way.
   "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there," I said as I walked around him.
   "It was my fault. I just needed an excuse to tell you that your beautiful," He smirked.
   "Uhm, thank you," I said trying to get away.
   "Would you like to go get dinner or go to a movie sometime?" He asked.
   "I would love to, but I have a boyfriend. I'm sorry, but thank you for the offer," I said.
   "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know," He apologized.
   "It's okay, there was no way you could've known," I giggled.
   "Very true," He laughed, "So what's your boyfriends name? if you don't mind me asking."
   "His names Hunter," I answered.
   "I used to have a friend named Hunter before I moved," He explained.
   "Oh cool," I said glancing around the room, "speaking of Hunter, here he comes."
   "Hunter!" The hollered.
   "Dylan!" Hunter hollered back.
   "How've you been, bro? I haven't seen you since I moved," Dylan talked to Hunter.
   I walked away and let them talk. I went to grab the top I originally saw.
   "Meet my girlfriend," Hunter said as he pulled me back to him.
   I laughed, "We already met."
   "How?" Hunter laughed.
   "I was hitting on her," Dylan laughed, "I didn't know she had a boyfriend though."
"You've always tried to steal my girlfriends," Hunter laughed.
"That involves you getting girls," Dylan teased.
"I don't need any other girls, I already have my girl," Hunter teased back and glanced at me.
   I giggled.
   "Ew. How's Brandon been?" Dylan asked.
"Why don't you come see for yourself?" I offered, "him and his girlfriend are at the park right now and I think you and Mario will get along great."
"I'd love to," He accepted the offer, "But who's Mario?"
"He's like my best friend," I laughed.
"Well I'd love to meet him and I'd really like to see how Brandon is, it's been a little over three years," Dylan explained.
"You've got a lot to hear about then," Hunter laughed.
"Well from what I see, you haven't changed much at all. I'm still taller than you, I'm probably still more popular than you," Dylan teased.
"That's why hundreds of girl are paying a hundred dollars to meet Hunter in pretty much every state," I winked.
"Wait, what?" Dylan asked.
"Hunter's internet famous now," I laughed," He has over 500k followers on Instagram."
"Dude, what the actual fuck," Dylan laughed.
"I've changed, dude," Hunter laughed.
"So I've heard," he replied.
We all laughed and left for the park.