Cute moment with your baby boy

Louis: "Yup, i told you, (YN), he's definitely going to be a footballer when he's older! I mean, just look at him, he has the legs of a football player and he can kick already, from what i felt when he was still inside you, he has strength!" You snickered. "You gonna teach him as soon as he can walk?" Louis switched arms with his son. "Yeah, most likely, you won't let me start any sooner will you?" You shake your head. "Not until he can stand on his own two feet without falling and without you propping him up so that it looks like he's standing!" Louis pouted and held his sons hand's. "Mommy has to ruin all the fun doesn't she?"

Zayn: "He's not even an hour old, Zayn, and already you're trying to style his hair!" you giggle and Zayn just shakes his head. "Have to make sure he looks good, and he may be my son, i mean he looks just like me, but still, you have to look your best from the start." You shake your head. "Oh Zayn, you're going to be worse when he's older and has girlfriends, aren't you?" Zayn smirks. "Even he may hate me for all the advice and stuff i do to his hair. He's going to look his best, that's for sure!"

Niall: "My boy, i finally have a son!" he says, tears in his eyes as you stare in awe. "You look perfect holding him, Niall. I can already see the wheels in your head turning, what are you already planning on doing with him?" Niall laughed. "Gonna get him a jersey from the team, gonna teach him guitar, or whatever instrument he wants to learn. I'm gonna be the proud father who watches as he wins his football matches!" You smirk while shaking your head. "Take your sweet time with that Niall, he's only ten minutes old."

Liam: "He's going to be a ladies man." Liam says as he holds his son for the first time. You nod. "Yeah, just like you, Liam. I hope he turns out to be an exact replica of you." "Why do you say that?" You shrug. "Because, you're perfect, Liam, you're respectful, handsome, the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and i just want him to be exactly like that." Liam smiled at you. "We'll raise him just like that, don't you worry, i can tell he'll be like me anyways. He's got my eyes."

Harry: Harry watched as his son slept in his crib for the first time, when you walked into the room. "Harry, what are you doing? It's 3 am and he's not crying, yet you're awake, why?" Harry shook his head slightly as he watched his son. "I just had to check on him, and plus, i love watching him sleep. He looks so peaceful and he's so at ease from the world now." You smiled. "Bring him back to bed with us, so that you can get some sleep and still have him with you, yeah?" He nodded and walked out the door with you. "Yeah."