All Of Me (niall dirty/romantic imagine)

A/N: Request Hi love :) Is there any way possible I could have a story about Niall and I and its based off the song All Of Me by John Legend and im like all sad because hes so far away and im crying and stuff and then he shows up at my door and then it all goes down hill from there?? ;) Thank you so so much!! <3

(Y/N's Point of View)
After being with Niall for two years you'd think that I would be used to him not being around a lot of the time. Well, I'm not. Not even close. It sucks waking up and going on with my life like I'm single. It's hard not having him around. Sometimes I think it would be better if we weren't together at all. The breaks he spends with me don't help. It usually last two weeks at a time and all it does is remind me that he will be leaving again. I love him so much and I'm so proud of him but honestly I was disappointed when he told me that there was going to be a third album. All I wanted was to have him home with me, so selfish I know.
It doesn't hurt so bad when I have work because that usually gets him off my mind for the most part, but since I'm off today I feel a lot worse. Niall called this morning to tell me that he loves me and to have a good day. I said the same thing back but I just don't know how much longer that I am going to be able to handle it.
I go to lay on my couch as tears start to build in my eyes. I would hate to leave Niall but I'm the type of person who needs more in a relationship than Facetime and phone calls. I need more.
I lay on the couch for a little over an hour when I hear the front door of our apartment open. My head snaps up. Who the hell is that? I wipe my eyes and slowly stand up from the couch. Keys drop on the counter and I hear a familiar groan.
"Y/N?" Niall asks from the kitchen.
I hurry in to meet him. "What are you doing here?" I exclaim pulling him close to me.
He chuckles. He runs his hands up my back to my neck to hold me in place. "I wanted to surprise you." He says leaning in to peck me on the lips.
I grin. "It's quite a surprise." I agree.
Niall frowns looking into my eyes. "Have you been crying babe?" he asks pulling me closer.
I could tell him no but he'd know that I'd be lying so I nod. "I've just been thinking." I admit hoping that he'd leave it alone. We will get to that later. All I want to do right now is hold him and be happy that he's home.
He kicks his bag over to drag me to the living room so we can sit down together. He runs his hands through my thick hair. "What's the matter baby? Were you thinking about us?" he asks, his eyes worried.
I can't lie to him. Oh hell. Slowly, I nod. His hands remove from my hair and he looks down covering his eyes. I rub his back a little.
"Niall, I just don't know how much longer that I can continue to pursue this life style. Only being with you just a month or two out of the whole year, it's so hard." I tell him.
He peeks over at me. "You don't think it's hard for me, too? I see the lads have their girls all the damn time and me girl doesn't want to tour the world with me. She wants to go to an actual school instead of online classes and work. I just want to take care of you. I miss you so much when I'm gone. So much it hurts." He tells me.
I wipe at the tears that have resurfaced in my eyes. I know it bothers him as well, but at least he wasn't completely alone.
"What do you want me to do?" I beg.
He scoots closer and hugs me. "I want you to stay. I need you to be with me. I love you so much. Every part. Your smart mouth." He says with a grin. "Curves." He adds running his hands over my hips. "And edges." He finishes kissing my nose.
I wipe my eyes again as he leans in to brush his lips against mine. "I just don't know what I would do without you." He says. "I just love you dearly."
I pull him closer so his lips collide with mine. Being here with him helps me realize that I feel the same way and that I'm never going to leave. He's the one for me, no matter what.
His arms slink around my waist to pull me into his lap. He breaks the kiss to look at me. "You want to take this to the bedroom, love?" he asks, trying his best not to smirk.
I rap my legs tightly around his waist. "Yes." I say.
Holding onto my body tightly he stands up and rushes me to our room. Throwing me on the bed he pulls shirt off and works on his jeans. I work just as fast on my clothes.
Niall gulps taking in my body with his eyes as he crawls on top of me. "I love you." He says yet again, I think he may believe that I don't believe him.
I run my fingers through his hair to pull him closer. "I love you, too. So much." I reply.
Instead of kissing my lips how I want him to he kisses my neck, sweetly running the tip of his nose over my jawline.
"I love your body." He whispers kissing down to my breast, taking my nipple into his mouth.
I arch in his grasp needing more of him. Tugging my nipple between his teeth he stares up at me. I moan. "Niall please." I beg anting him to kiss lower down my body.
He grins. "What do you want baby" he asks kissing me near my ribs.
I try to pull my body upward so his lips would go further down but he doesn't let me. "You know what I want." I say.
He kisses my hip bones. "No, I don't. I need you to tell me." He teases staring up at me through the slits in his eyes.
I lush and roll my eyes. I've never been good at talking dirty. I hate it when he makes me do it. I groan. "I want your tongue." I give in.
He places soft kisses on the inside of my thighs as I spread them. "Where do you want my tongue?" he continues to play.
If he doesn't stop teasing me in about two seconds I'm going to finish this on my own. "Here." I say firmly pushing my lower region up against his face.
He seems a little surprised at first but then he holds my hips down. "My dirty little girl." He approves before running his tongue between my slit.
I moan and throw my head back against the pillows running my fingers through his blonde hair. "You taste so good baby." He whispers sucking gently on my clit, sliding a finger inside me.
I begin to writhe underneath him. All the teasing, I can't take it. I need him now. "Niall, stop." I say pulling his hair.
He looks up at me confused. "What's the matter, baby?" he asks.
I sit up to pull on his shoulders. "I need you to kiss me." I tell him.
Niall grins, pushing me onto my back. "So eager, I love it." He says kissing my cheek and jaw.
I wrap my legs around his bare waist. I kiss his collarbone gently running my fingers up his back. "Of course. How long has it been since you've been here and fucked me properly?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I'm not trying to be mean but it's true. Every time he was on break he was always surrounded by his friends and family. Whenever we did find time to be alone it was always rushed and I hated it.
Niall attaches his lips to my neck again. "I know baby and I'm sorry. That's all about to change." He promises slamming into me.
I groan gripping onto his shoulder. He leans up to look at me in my eyes as he works himself inside me. "I've missed you so much." He whispers running his fingers through my hair.
I peck his lips. "Me, too." I say lifting my hips so he can take me deeper.
"That's my girl." He says going faster.
I'm not going to last long and by the look on his face neither is he. "Hold onto me." He tells me wrapping his arms around my waist.
I do as I'm told and Niall lifts me until he's on his calves and I'm resting on my thighs, him not bothering to stop thrusting inside me.
"Oh hell, Niall." I moan wrapping my arms around his neck.
He breaks away from me instantly. "Talk to me. Tell me how good I'm making you feel." He demands going harder, making me bounce on him.
I pull his hair. "You're fucking me so good, Niall. I don't ever want you to stop. Never want you to leave me again." I say before I can stop myself. I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him feel like a shitty boyfriend for doing his job but it's the truth. I never want to be away from him for this long again.
"Not without you." He promises holding me with one hand so he can rub my clit with his thumb. I kiss his neck, wiggling my body against him. He's going to make me explode.
"Come Y/N come for me baby" he encourages laying me on my back as his thrusts become sloppier.
I lift my hips to match his thrusts, our skin slapping together. "Almost there." I say through broken moans.
He makes himself go faster to help but it's too late. My toes curl and white dots take over my vision. My breathing goes out of control making me dig my nails into his back.
"I'm coming!" He yells seconds before spilling inside me.
Niall collapses on top of me as he begins to go limp. He kisses me softy pulling me close to his body to where we're in a spooning position.
I lay my head down to relax, feeling drowsy. "How long are you here for?" I ask wondering if I should pounce on him now or not.
He gently rubs up and down my arms. "Rehearsal's start on March." He whispers.
I jump. What? "Are you serious?" I ask flipping over to face him.
He chuckles. "Yes." He says.
I cup his face with my hands. "You're going to be here with me until March?" I ask not believing it for a single second.
He laughs more pulling me closer. "Yes." He repeats. "No shut up and kiss me."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*