Chapter 22: Voices

[Levy P.O.V]

"WHY DID YOU LET HER GO?!" Natsu hollered.

"It was her choice, " Gajeel replied calmly.

"It doesn't m-mean...mean that you can let her go back to danger!" Natsu cried softly.

"She wanted to save you, DUMBASS! " Gajeel screamed back, his face agitated with anger. Natsu slowly loosen his grip and then released it weakly.

"Me? She should have just left me alone. I wouldn't die anyway. " Natsu said with a blank expression.

"You might have died because Clone Natsu is much stronger and more powerful than you..." I whimpered. Natsu gritted his teeth and his face darkened. 

"She cared so much for you..." I whispered painfully. Natsu covered his face and fell to his knees.

"What's this feeling? " Natsu asked, his voice trembling like his hands. None of us replied and tension increased with the dead silence.

"We're working to save Lucy. Let's work together to reach the same goal, Natsu, " Erza smiled encouragingly.

✦*.:。✿* ✦ *.:。✿* ✦*.:。✿* ✦

"First, you need to tell us; who the hell are you? Why do you have the same last name as Zeref? " Erza asked sternly.

"I'm Natsu! " He replied simply. Erza slammed the table furiously.

"Stop fooling around and tell us the truth! " Erza roared, her face flaming up in anger.

"I......"

"I...can't..." Natsu whimpered. Erza dragged him towards the soundproof storeroom and told me, Gajeel, Juvia and Gray to follow along.

"Spit it out, " Erza demanded.

"Urghhh! " Natsu whined, "Fine! "

"Zeref and I are brothers! " Natsu pouted.

"Are WHAT?! " We screamed in unison.

"Brothers, " Natsu repeated. All of us stared at him closely, wondering in what ways are Zeref and him similar.

"Its a long story. Both of us used to be humans. But something happened and somehow both of us became two different species. For me, I drank a wizard's blood. I don't know about Zeref, since he died before I could see him again. '

"Why did you drink a wizard's blood?! " I asked.

"I was dying of dehydration and I just drank any liquid near by. "

"How do you know its a wizard's blood? " I questioned him.

"My instinct told me! " Natsu laughed.

I scribbled down my thoughts:

"What if both vampire and wizard can drink each other blood on the brink of death and switch species? " I wondered out loud

"Its not possible. " Natsu frowned, " Only humans can change because humans are the weakest among three. "

"Since when are you so knowledgeable, Natsu? " I glared at him, feeling a little annoyed that he's smarter than me.

"He's only knowledgeable on this, so let's take this opportunity to squeeze out information from him, " Gray said, folding his arms.

"Don't tell anyone about this no matter what or this world will go into chaos, " Natsu warned us with his face tightened in fear. 

Suddenly, the room shook so badly that I thought that it was an earthquake.

"JUVIA! What's wrong?! " Gray yelled and caught Juvia just in time before she fell onto the ground. Her face was blue and sweat was rolling down her forehead continuously.

"Now that you have found out the deepest secrets of the three species, I won't let you off easily. " A loud, booming voice filled the guild's storeroom. The room shook again and a few bricks was going to fall on Juvia until Gray shielded Juvia from it.

"How could he hear us?! Isn't the room soundproof?! " Erza exclaimed.

I collapsed on the floor from fear. Gray was bleeding badly but he was hugging Juvia tightly from the dangers.

"Juvia saw the..." She choked painfully, sweat was still streaming down from her forehead and she was trembling very badly.

What on earth happened in her vision?

"That Vampire that can see the future, I will kill you soon! " The loud booming voice roared so loudly that the room trembled.

Juvia's screams pierced my ears. Her face was scrunched up in pain.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! " Natsu shouted.

"Come out RIGHT NOW, coward! " Natsu clenched his fists tightly.

But, that voice's owner had clearly disappeared.

✦*.:。✿* ✦ *.:。✿* ✦*.:。✿* ✦ 

"I hope Juvia is alright, " I whispered to Gajeel, "Wendy must be beyond exhausted. "

"WENDY! DON'T PUSH YOURSELF TOO MUCH!" I heard yells coming from the room Juvia is in. The door is opened and Gray gestured for us to come in.

"I'm sorry...I can't figured what is wrong with Juvia..." Wendy sobbed while everyone patted her on her back. 

"I think its related to her Vampire ability, " I raised my eyebrow, saying the obvious. Everyone stared at me blankly.

"I've read of stories of people being able to predict the future and when the future one saw was too terrifying, the side effects might be fainting, being unconscious or even deaths......"

"Juvia..." Juvia's eyes flew opened in fear, "saw the world in chaos just like what Natsu-san said! "

Everyone gasped in horror while Natsu choked painfully as colour escaped his face.

"EVERYONE! I'M BACK! " A frightened voice exclaimed. All of us turned towards the voice. 

-End of Chapter-

I didn't realised time flew passed so fast T^T Yeah, I didn't realised that it was two weeks already...
But anyways, thank you so much for commenting on the last chapter! 

EVERY SINGLE COMMENT MAKES ME HAPPY and every single vote gives me the motivation to keep on writing! So I am really grateful all you! : )

I hope all of you continue to support this story! I love you all! <33