Horny in the train

Interview with Taeng continues.

So did you cheated on Tiffany with that girl?

 *shaky voice* N-no...of course not!

Have anyone told you that you're a horrible liar?

Ay? Pany have told me that before.

Hhh... so the girl...

The girl was one of the people that I had a one night stand with. There's nothing more than that! *focus at the camera*

Hopefully, Tiffany doesn't breaks up with Taeng because the boy actually wants to marry the girl. They moved in together for this reason; it was their ultimate test before marriage. Furthermore, Taeng was a cheater in his past relationships, but he have changed now. Taeng said he have been faithful to Tiffany all along. Maybe we all should give him a chance.

...

The perverted boy might explode in any minute. It has been two weeks since he had sex with Tiffany. In the past few days, that naughty mind of Taeng's had came up with many ways to out-smart the crew and the cameras.

Today is a Friday, as usual it will be packed on the train. There is no possible way that the cameramen will be able to film during the train ride. The plan is to go to a concert hall at downtown; Taeny is going by train and the crew will be using their van since it's easier to transport their equipments.

Right now it's five o'clock, Taeng and Tiffany are at the station. With no camera around, Taeng is getting touchy with his girlfriend. 

Tiffany fights back with a whisper, "No, taetae. There are people around us."

Taeng hugs the girl closer to him. "They don't care. They are all on their phone." He pecks Tiffany on the cheek.

Soon the train arrives, hundreds of people rush in. The couple is standing near the door with Tiffany leaning against the door and Taeng infront of her, preventing others from touching his girl.

Train starts moving.

It is amazing that Taeng can still turn around in this tight crowd. Now facing Tiffany, he flashes a cheeky sly smile.

"Oh no, no here." Tiffany thought.

She also turns around, facing the door.

"Hehe. It's easier this way." Taeng hugs his girlfriend from behind. That naughty right hand of his slowly travels down from Tiffany's waist to her crotch.

At first, Taeng was just brushing his fingers over Tiffany's clothed pussy but he did not get any sign of resistance from Tiffany, so he decides to 'get in' the girl's pants.

Leaning his head forward to whisper in the girl's ear, "You want it, don't you?"

Tiffany is only afraid to make any kind of noise or strange movement on the crowded train. Furthermore, she knows that Taeng have been holding back for a long long time, that's why she gives in.

Anyhow, there are on a train that's pack with people, so Taeng would not doing anything outrageous. He only wants to touch his long lost friend, Tiffany's pussy. 

With not much time to spare, Taeng have already slide his hand into the girl's pants. First his fully cups the clothed pussy with his hand. "Mm, it's warm. Let me stick my hand in there." Continuing further, Taeng slip his hand into Tiffany's underwear, rubbing his middle finger on the girl's clit. Then he reach between her folds. The boy smirks against Tiffany's hair as he feel her wetness with his fingertips.

"Bad girl..." Taeng mumbles as he grind himself against Tiffany's butt. He does it slowly, so no one around him will notice what is going on. Tiffany bites down on her lower lip when she felt Taeng's hard cock pressing against her behind.

As he grinds harder against Tiffany, the speed of his fingers increases. "So wet~" Taeng starts to imagine himself thrusting in Tiffany's pussy with his hard cock.

Throughtout the whole ride, Taeng was fingering his girlfriend, but no one notice, which is ridiculous.

...

The two enter the concert hall. 

They are in their seats and the cameras are rolling. 

A girl sitting in the row infront of Taeng looks back. The boy froze for a second when he sees the girl. She's the waitress at the restaurant. The crew purposely invited her to come. 

Cameramen from afar zoom in on the girl and Taeng. 

The girl keeps looking back at Taeng, but he keeps looking elsewhere, ignoring her.