Untameable

First published in Wattpad (June 16th, 2016)

UNTAMEABLE

UNEDITED

Warm flame ran down her spine as she transformed from her beautiful, rugged tiger form into human. She kept walking as she squatted on two legs once again after a long time.

     She wore her birth suit. Her feline and tall form moved softly among the undergrowth; her feet made no noise as they touched the dead leaves in the ground; her incredibly long and thin but powerful legs moved the bushes noiselessly from her way; her sharp eyes caught every little movement of her environment; her hands and arms moved close to her feet as she ducked under branches, supporting her weight. Her untameable curls rested on her back, caressing her dark skin.

She was on her way to the lake that was in the middle of the rainforest. Its surface was untouched and she could see her own reflection from it. Slowly but surely she moved into the water, one leg at a time. But soon she was in the lake and the water reached her chin. She dared to close her eyes as she staid hidden in the bed of reeds. She listened how birds sang their mating melodies and she enjoyed how the cool water managed to chill her heated body. She was – once again – in heat.

She enjoyed herself in the water and as she kept her eyes closed she couldn't notice the representative of her kind drawing near the water – he had smelled her heat from far.

Her body started to react, for it had sensed a possible release from the uncomfortable condition it was in. Her golden eyes opened slowly but she didn't move, only her eyes did. Her eyes locked with his as he stood in squat on the other side of the lake. She watched him curiously. He had the same skin tone as she; dark. His hair wasn't long like hers, it was very short; cut, not too long ago. He had a little bit of beard telling her that he hadn't walked in his human form for days. He was tall; she could tell even if he wasn't standing up. He wore only a plain pair of shorts, leaving his hewn muscles on display. She couldn't stop herself from being attracted to him. It wasn't everyday that she met her kind. Only when she was in heat – like today.

Slowly, working under instinct, she rose from the water; not caring much that she had nothing to cover herself with. She moved slowly, only noise being the water that mused her movements. She rose from the water, their eye-contact never breaking as he stood up and started walking to where she stood; glistening under the covered sun, water drops racing down her bare skin; between bare breasts, down her stomach to her strong legs and following them down, to find the forest floor. Her waist long hair covered her most private places and she couldn't be more grateful for her long curls.

He reached where she stood and they were now only half an inch from each other. She could feel the warmness radiating from his toned chest yet it cooled down her heat, she could feel his eyes following the water drops that ran down her bare skin. She shivered under his gaze. She wanted so bad to just reach her hand out and touch him, to release some of the tension in her heated body.

The cool embrace of the lake was gone and the heat was rushing back to make her uncomfortable again. Like sensing her thoughts and feelings, he reached forward and touched her heated cheek, earning a quiet moan from her lips as her eyes fell half shut when his touch cooled down the spot he touched. She was so near to just grab him and ravish him in the bushes. Even the thought of it made the butterflies erupt in her stomach and the lust rose into her eyes. He could see this clearly and he did everything he could to not attack her right then, right there.

He was going to be her first and she knew it was going to hurt but she was ready to suffer the little pain just to get rid of the uncomfortableness inside of her. He could sense that she was inexperienced, just by looking at her. But he had his instincts to continue his bloodline, he didn't care too much if he hurt her.

Slowly – not wanting to scare her off – he pulled her close. She took the last step and she was now against his hewn chest. Both their breathes were becoming leaden as the sexual tension continued to grow.

His head lowered and their lips brushed each other, releasing a great amount of the tension. It wasn't too long until they were fully kissing and both their hands were exploring the significant other.

She was unsure what to do so she had to trust him to take care of that. And he did. He carried her – bridal style – deeper into the forest where he found a good spot, away from curious eyes. He laid her there and got on top of her. And they did it full three days until on the fourth day they had to go hunting, together.

After the week they spent together; hunt together, cooled her heated body. They separated once her heat was over. It didn't bother either of them – she knew that her mission now, was to take care of the growing cub inside of her. She carried that cub three whole months, raised him for thirteen year until his father came to collect his offspring.

Copyright © 2016
Sinful Angel