Four

The next morning, you were sound asleep on the couch until you hear Jazzy running towards you. She kisses you on the cheek and smiles oh so cutely.

"Good morning *yn*" Jazzy says.

You sit up and yawn then notice Justin not on the couch with you anymore. "Good morning Jazzy!" You smile.

Pattie enters the living room and gasps when she sees you. "Oh. Good morning honey. I didn't know you were sleeping over." Pattie says.

"Neither did I but Justin didn't want me to drive late..." You lightly smile.

"How sweet of him. He's so protective of you." She grins. "You can borrow one of our toothbrushes in the bathroom under the cabinet if you want. Don't worry there not used." Pattie says laughing.

You smile and get up from the couchand head over to the bathroom to clean yourself up. When you finish, you walk down the hall to head to the kitchen. You see Justin and Selena on the way and saw their interlocked hands.

"Heyy. Good morning." Justin says with his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning." You smile.

"You fell asleep on me last night so I covered you up with a blanket. I hope you didn't mind waking up by yourself on the couch." Justin says with guilt.

"No, its all good." You reply.

"Great. Well after breakfast Selena is going to go shopping for some clothes. Do you want to join her? Maybe help her around?" Justin asks. You look at Selena and she seems to enjoy the idea.

"Yeah that'd be great!" You say.

"My two favorite girls going shopping together! How cute!" Justin jokes and grabs both of you and pulls you into a group hug. Wow. What a teriffic way to start off the day.

------------------------------------------------------------

After you eat breakfast at Justin's house that Pattie made, you and Selena head out the door to your car. You sit in the drivers seat and Selena sits in the front passenger seat right next to you. It was literally the awkwardest thing. You start the engine and drive off to the mall. The whole drive to the mall was super quiet. Neither of you said a word.

"So what store do you plan on shopping at?" You ask to break the silenece.

"Forever 21. I heard they have a sale going on and I really want to get this one shirt." 

"I love Forever 21." You reply.

"Right! Their clothes are adorable and some are so vintage!" Selena smiles.

The car gets silent again and you tap your fingers on the drivers wheel.

When you reach the mall, both of you guys walk to Forever 21. You both enter the store and right away you spot a shirt that caught your eye. "Oh my gosh. This shirt is cute!" You cooed.

"That is really cute! It will look great on you."

You smile at Selena and she smiles back.  A compliment from Selena for the first time? Shocker. You and Selena start to look for clothes together off the racks and fangirl when you find something cute. It's nice that you stuck together and didn't just split up in the store and meet up when you're ready to pay. A few fans notice the two of you and would ask to take pictures with you guys.

You never really thought you were "well known" to the world as Justin's best friend. It's kinda cool cause you've never been noticed. While shopping, you laughed and had  more fun than you thought you would with Selena. I guess I was wrong about this day...and Selena.