Seven

I shouldn't be crying. They're together and I'm just gonna have to deal with that.

You run through the hallways with tears in your eyes. You literally heard your heart beat through your ears and felt like it was pounding out of your chest.

Your vision is so blurry from all your tears. The tears rush down your cheeks and you quickly wipe them away as you head towards an exit door. You walk a bit faster cause you just want to get out of there.

You push open an exit door that led to the parking lot and you step outside to feel rain pouring down from the sky.

Just my luck.

You walk through the rain and feel your hair and clothes soaking up. When you see your car, you start to run. You quickly pull out your car keys from your back pocket when you reach your car and your tears mix in with the rain. You attempt to place the car key inside the lock to unlock your car door, but your hands were shaking so much.

The rain causes the key to be wet and slippery in your hands and yours keys fall to the ground and into a puddle.

Fuck.

You were so frustrated and upset at everything right now. You just want to sit down and cry right there on the ground.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" You cry as you look up at the dark grey clouds. The rain hits your face and you slowly hang your head. You cover your face with your hands and cry into them as you lean against your car. 

After a minute of crying, your hands slowly drop down to your sides.

I just want to go home.

You bend down to pick up your keys in the puddle below you and then stand back up. You glance over at the arena and softly gasp when you saw someone standing at the exit door by the arena.

Justin.

Your body started to burn up in anger at the sight of him. You trudge over to him and Justin starts to walk towards you.

"It's all your damn fault!" You scream when you meet halfway. You start shoving him and you pound your fists into his chest.

"*yn*." He says softly and tries grabbing your arms but you snap them away from him.

"You seriously have to be the stupidest person to not realize that I've had a feelings for you since the eighth grade!" You shout and point your finger into his chest.

"And ever since then, I've been building more and more emotion towards you. How can you not see that!?" You shout even louder.

Justin stays quiet and sadly looks at you.

"Do you know how much it kills me to see you with Selena..." You cry.

Justin shakes his head and tries to talk but you interrupt.

"And what the hell were you thinking when you tried kissing me that other night!?" You push him away.

Justin lets you push him away and stands in front of you with nothing but guilt.

"You can't just mess with someone's feeling like that! And you didn't even bother texting me to explain why you were going to kiss me! Did you just think I was going to ignore this!? How the hell could I possibly ignore it-" You scream and Justin quickly shuts you up by grabbing your face in his hands and passionately kisses you.

You felt a shock against your lips as he kisses you. You push Justin away and you both stand in the rain looking at each other.

Oh my gosh. We just kissed.