Sweet Gifts and Bitter Surprises

Here's the update that some of you have been asking for so here it is. Sorry if it seems rushed but I had to get it out tonight because tomorrow is my birthday. March 25th so this is a gift from me to all you fantastic readers who've stuck with the story from the beginning. Please comment and vote. Have a Happy Easter.
________________________________________
I woke up beside Scott for the fifth time, just this week. When I looked at him, he was still asleep and the sun wasn't even close to rising. I felt too full of energy to even attempt going back to sleep. I decided to turn onto my side and just look at Scott. He was on his back, head dangling to his right so that it was facing me, and the blanket reaching just below his six pack. His mouth was slightly agape and his hair was a complete disaster, sticking out in different directions. Then again, my own probably looked somewhat similar to his if not worse. He looked so peaceful and when I looked to his jaw, the bruise was slowly fading. Thankfully his concussion was already healing. In the next moment, Scott turned onto his side and wrapped an arm around my waist. His face was partially buried in his pillow and a content smile appeared when he tugged me closer to him.

"Good morning," he said when he opened his eyes five minutes later.

I kiss him quickly and say "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Great." He starts to run his fingers gently through my hair. "Your parents are so nice for letting you stay."

"Yeah, but they think I'm in the guest room and that your mom is here with us. As you can see, neither of those things are true."

"What they don't know won't kill them. I love you for staying these last couple of days. I just really needed to have you near me."

"I get it. I'd want you around too if I was in your situation. By the way, I love you too."

He kisses my forehead and says "You're the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm so lucky to have met you." He sits up and pulls me with him. He leans over to his bedside table and pulls out a small but long white box. He places it on my lap and smiles at me. "Open it."

"Scott, you didn't have to get me anything."

"I wanted to. I was gonna wait till tomorrow because it'd be our six month anniversary, but I can't wait any longer." He nudged the box closer to me. "Open it. Please."

I sigh in defeat under his puppy dog eyes. I open the box to reveal a silver chained necklace with an arrow charm dangling. It was beautiful and I didn't know what to say.

"Scott, it's beautiful."

Scott smiles and says "You like it?"

"I love it. Thank you."

Scott then says "I saw the charm and I immediately thought of you. Silver chain because Argent is French for silver. An arrow because you did archery growing up and were nationally ranked. A heart with an 'S' to symbolize my heart."

I look at the necklace before looking back up at him. "I don't see a heart."

Scott pulls out the charm and hands it to me. "Now, you not only have my heart figuratively but also  literally."

"You are the sweetest. I'm so lucky to have you." I hold the necklace up after putting the heart on. "Will you put it on me?"

He nods and after putting the necklace on, I gripped it gently and turned to smile at Scott. Scott kisses me and leans his forehead against mine. Scott cups my cheek and tilts his head to get closer to me. I gripped the back of his neck and slowly lean back so that I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me.

"Scotty," Stiles shouted as he burst through the door. "Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting?"

I sigh and say "No, go ahead." We both sit up with a disappointed look.