Chapter One

I frantically jump from the couch, grinning from ear to ear.

"Harry!" I scream for him.

I hear him running into the room, almost face planting into the wall. "What's wrong, Lou?"

"Nothing. I'm in! I'm in!" I cheer, jumping around. His face brightens as he watches me. I leap into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He peppers my face with kisses and I squirm.

"Fuck, babe, I'm so happy for you." He smiles at me, dimples indented. My eyes are tearing as I smile widely. I bury my face in his neck and laugh. God, I'm fucking happy. I didn't think I could get this.

Looking him in the eyes, I kiss his lips gently. Right as I'm about to deepen the kiss, the tea kettle whistles.

We both start laughing and he sets me back on the floor. He pecks my lips one more time before getting the tea. I sit on the couch, grinning like an idiot, reading through the note. My smile falls again when I see, "must be straight/heterosexual for the reputation of the company."

I cover my mouth and gasp. What about Harry?

.

I have yet to tell Harry about the rules of being a male model. I don't want to, honestly. I need this job though. I'm gonna have to tell him, if I don't, I probably won't, and he'll see me with some girl and think I've changed. I don't want that, I want my boyfriend to know this.

I walk back into our bedroom and lie back down next to Harry. I'll tell him about this in the morning. I just hope he's okay when I tell him.

I just lie awake. Glancing over at the clock from time to time. Harry's small snores and breathing are all I hear. I wrap one of his long curls around my index finger and just play with his hair. Until he groans in his sleep, of course. I'm confused about this job. Would it be worth it to lose Harry? No. But I want this job. I need this job.

I look to the clock again for the thousandth time.

3:27 AM

I reach for my phone just to watch a video or two. Maybe listen to music.

I open my YouTube app and go through all of the videos I can watch. Soon enough, one video turned to two. And then, two turned to three. Next thing I know I'm half dozed with my phone on my bare chest. I check the time again and my eyes widen. I look back over to my bedside clock to make sure I'm seeing right.

8:53 AM

I stayed up all night watching YouTube videos.

I place my phone back in the table and pull the blanket up. Slowly, my eyes shut and I'm fast asleep.

.

"Wake up, Boobear." I hear Harry's raspy morning voice. He kisses my cheek and I groan lightly. My eye peeking open enough to see the clock. I only got two hours of sleep. How great.

"Harry, let me sleep. I'm tired." I say, pulling the covers back up to my chin. I hear a huff and try to ignore it.

I feel a hard smack to my arse and jump.

"I told you to get up." He smirks cockily. I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes at him.

"Rude." I mumble, scurrying into the connected bathroom. Harry knocks on the door lightly and I sigh.

I hear him lean against the door, "You stayed up all night again, didn't you? I told you not to do that. Our therapist told you not to do that. Are you stressed? What's going on?" He bombarded me with questions.

I almost groaned at his loud obnoxious huff. He's upset. Footsteps walked away from the door and I heard our bedroom door slam. Rolling my eyes, I took my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. After, I hurriedly got into the shower and washed. I turned the hot water up more to relax my muscles. How am I going to explain this to Harry? As perfect as we may seem sometimes, we're not that perfect. I've been doing things I shouldn't, Harry's been getting tired of it. We've tried so many things. Therapy, more sex, less sex. Just about everything. Now I have to tell him that I basically have to hide our relationship for a job. How in the literal hell am I gonna do that?

I hear a small knock on the door and it opens. I peek through the curtain and watch Harry sit on the toilet seat, shoulders slumped.

"I'll be out in a few."

"I won't."

I furrow my brows before poking my head back out, "What?"

He looks up at me with his soft emerald eyes. "You weren't going to tell me, were you?" I frown. I know exactly what he's talking about.

"I- I was. I just, just needed to relax a little. I was gonna tell you right after I got out of-"

"Sure you were." He raises his voice over mine. "Just like you were gonna tell me you were smoking with Zayn. Just like you were gonna tell me you kissed Liam."

"Hey, that was an accident."

He rolls his green eyes, "Yeah, sure it was. I assume everything negative you do is an accident too, yeah?"

He runs a hand through his hair, eyes glossed over.

I grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. Harry suddenly jumps from the toilet seat. "Okay. I guess I can live with being hidden. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

We both smile and hug. My face buried into his shoulder.

He pulls away and smiles brightly, "I love you. I love you so fucking much." He kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too, my Hazza."

We share a laugh and pull apart.

"Get out." I tease him. He strolls out and closes the door behind him. I dress in a red and white striped shirt with black skinny jeans.

I walk out to see Harry in his black and white button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Ready?" I ask.

He grabs his phone and wallet and nods, "Ready."