*Chapter 1*

"Valentina come down food is ready." My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"UGH MOM IS SUMMER CANT I SLEEP IN."

"No young lady and I'm gonna be late for work so hurry up and get ready."

-MOM CAN'T I STAY HERE ALONE I'M NOT A LITTLE KID PLUS YOU WANTED TO MOVE TO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD BACK IN VIRGINIA I WAS ALWAYS ALONE."

It's not a bad neighborhood but mom has this idea in her head that just cause we're in L.A something is gonna happen.Just cause in Virginia as she says "is less wild and she trusted the neighbors".Judgmental,I know right.

"Yeah well that was Virginia now we are living in L.A."

"UGH, OKAY ILL BE DOWN IN A SECOND LET ME GET READY."

"Hurry up i'm gonna be late for work."

"OKAY MOM."

In case you are wondering i'm Valentina Stella De Luca.Yes I am Italian.I'm half Italian and half American.I do not speak Italian that well.I was born in Italy, raised in Puerto Rico till i was 6 years old and well now i'm 16 so the rest of the time i lived here in America. So yeah, I speak spanish and inglish and my mom has thought me a little Italian but i'm still bad at it.I'm from Virginia but i moved to L.A 3 months ago because my mom got a job offer and well we had to move I did not exactly like it but well anything for my mom plus i have 4 other siblings so we need the money and its not that we are poor, we have money but we are not rich so my mom has to work.

Well my 4 siblings.The older is 22 his name is Adriano De Luca.The next older is 17 his name is Angelo De Luca,then the younger one she is 14 and her name is Sofia Arabella De Luca. and the middle one is 16 like me and his name is Augusto Cecilio De Luca and yeah he is the only male in the family with a second name.we are fraternal twins he hates his name and i make fun of him. i'm not a bad person but if you have siblings you know its funny and fun to screw with them. Another thing his friends are hot,but since i already have a boyfriend i cant be looking at other guys. In this case i'm gonna say what my best friend Lenna always tells me" you can look but not touch".

**At my moms work**

Right  now i'm at my moms job. Shes a magazine editor and shes pretty damn good at it she has a huge office but is boring ass fuck. I Miss Brandon. In case you are wondering who is Brandon he is my boyfriend. We have been together fo 2 years. I know is a long time but I love him, he's my everything. UGH I'm so bored I'm gonna text Lenna.

To:Fav.bitch💚

Hey you little shit what are you doing...

To:Italian hoe

Hey hoe 'm at my house. Why?

To:Fav.bitch💚

cause im really bored at my moms work and i was wondering if you could come pick me up and we can hang at my house plus Angelo is gonna be there 😏

To:Italian hoe

HAHA very funny ill be there in 10

I put down my phone and well i leave a note for mom cause shes in a meeting and I cant just barge in there just to tell her that i'm leaving with Lenna and I case you are asking yourself if i just moved here how do i have my best friend and my boyfriend here well,me and Lenna know each other since literally birth because her parents have a vacation house in Virginia and our parents know each other since they were in high school and well me and Brandon meet when i came visit Lenna on spring break and we kept talking since then and now well we are a couple as you can see.So moving here to L.A wasn't so bad but i still miss Virginia the place where I grew up and the memories I have with my father.My dad died 6 years ago in a car crash in Italy when he went to visit my nono and nona (grandma and grandpa in Italian) those are the two words i will never forget in Italian cause that's one of the few things that remind me of my dad.I didn't notice I was crying till Lenna wiped my tears and told me it was ok that he is in a better place now.