*Chapter 2*

...............................................................

The picture on top is Lenna

................................................................

I woke up to the smell of bacon filling my nose and my best friends laughter in the kitchen, I groaned and rolled over to look at the clock and it read 11:00am, my eyes widened and I got up and ran downstairs to not only see Lenna but Angelo laughing and making breakfast. I was so confused but I sat down in one of the bar stools just to enjoy this moment while it lasts. Lenna turned around and noticed me smirking at them and her eyes widened.

"Val hey I didn't know you were up."-she said obviously nervous."

"Ohh no worries I haven't been here that long and with you laughing you're ass off who wouldn't wake up."-I said still smirking at them.

"Anyways we made breakfast,Hungry?"-she asked trying to change the subject that was about to come up.

"We, huh. I didn't know there was a we with you two."-I said smirking at Lenna while looking over at Angelo he just shrugged.

"Val stop."-Lenna said with a stern tone.

"Okay,okay."I put my hands up in surrender.

"Thanks."-Lenna let out a sigh in relief.

"Where's mom anyways Angelo, why didn't she wake me up for work."-I asked Angelo who was stuffing his mouth with food.

Don't get me wrong I'm greatful that I didn't have to wake up early to got to her boring ass fuck work but is just weird she never leaves me home.

"She had to go to work early and well since Lenna came by she just left you here."-He said still stuffing his mouth with food.

"Oh okay."-I said and started eating.

"Anyways Val what happened with Brandon yesterday,I was about to get out of my car when I heard you two screaming so I just left and I called you last night but you didn't answer."-she said clearly concerned.

Oh shit I totally forgot about yesterday,I didn't even check my phone this morning,Brandon must be freaking out since I didn't call him last night or answered the phone if he called me but in my defense I was mad and fell asleep.

"Nothing too serious really I just forgot that yesterday was our 2 year and a half anniversary and well then we started to argue,and you know how that goes."-I said while looking down at my food.

"Wait you forgot you're own anniversary Val how could you just forget that."-she asked a little too quickly.

"I don't know Nina okay I don't know."-I said a little annoyed by her outburst.

"Okay I'm sorry is just that you never forget things like that,hell you remember how and where you guys first kiss was."-she said noticing my annoyance.

"I know is just that lately I feel like our relationship is not as exiting as it used to be."-I said a little upset.

-"It's okay Val this happens sometimes in relationships you guys will work it out you always do."-she said some how trying to comfort me.

But the only thing on my mind was,Will we? I mean I love him and care about him but is just that I'm not sure if I want it to work out I mean we have been together for 2 years and a half and we haven had any sexual intercourse or even been close to it and I know he wants to but me on the other hand don't know if I want to.This has been on my mind for a while cause it seems odd that i don't  feel the need to do anything with him.I really don't  know whats the reason behind this but i guess ill just have to find out when I talk to him about it. But for now I want to enjoy my day with Lenna and just get out of my head till tomorrow when I go and talk to Brandon.