Temple

Haven's P.O.V

I took a few paces away and looked down and opening in the wall. When I stepped back I turned towards Kain and Aradace. They were slowly getting up. I took a deep breath and said "Guys? I think this is the place where the dragon stone is..." Aradace snapped her head up to look at me and Kain got a hopeful look on his face. I said "I have a feeling if we went this way" I pointed towards the opening. "We will find the dragon Stone. Kain looked around and then came over and said "I don't think that just because it's a random hole in the wall that it's the way." I looked at Kain and said "I know, but the stuff that Metin gave me can lead the way and right now my necklace is heating up and when I step into the room it gets hotter. Its obviously the way to me." Aradace stood next to me and said. Yes, I believe your right. I think this is the way. Its only fate that we landed so close to where we were supposed to go. I say it's a good sign." I nodded and then turned to Kain. He looked between me and Aradace for a second before giving in, he said with a sigh, "Okay but when it leads to a dead end don't come crying to me." We go the nodded and then I turned around. I pulled out my Dragon knife and gripped it in case something... Out of the ordinary... Happens. We walked deeper and deeper before I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. I stumbled and cried out. Aradace was next to me on an instant and she said "Haven, turn to me real quick." I looked in the direction I heard Aradace and I felt her head on my chest. I went to touch her before I cried out in pain. My eyes felt like they were melting and my head began to throb. After a second Aradace stepped back and I opened my eyes. Suddenly I could...see? (I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE!!! Sorry guys.)
I looked at Aradace and she was smiling down at me. I looked over to where Kain was stumbling around trying to find where we were. I walked over to him and said. Kain? I can see so grab my hand. I led him over to where a torch was and made him stand by the wall. I grabbed the torch and went over to Aradace. I held it up and looked at her expectantly and she gave a little whoop and suddenly the torch was burning. I took it back over to where Kain was. I saw he had snapped his head over to look at the now blinding light that had suddenly appeared out of no where. I have the burning torch to Kain and he nodded his thanks. I looked to Aradace and then we started off again. Whenever the torches fire went too low we stopped and Aradace relighted it. We went through arches through caves and through caverns bigger than our castle. We went down sometimes and we would go up sometimes. We also took tunnels. After endless hours we finally stopped I said. "Okay guys. Lets camp here and we can go off tomorrow." everyone nodded and put everything down. Kain still held his torch which was already burning low. I walked over to him and he said "I know we are close I can feel it. Its like a pull. Or a smell that you just can't find." he looked left and then right. "I know we'll find it." I hugged Kain and we stated to set up. We first got a few torches from around the room we were in a and lit them on fire. We also got out bags to sleep on. After We laid down the moment my head touched the floor I was out.
I dreamed
I was walking down a tunnel, I was laughing and suddenly a scream ripped through the walls. I gasped and turned to look at Kain but he was looking at me horrified. I took a step towards him and he said "no... No! NO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME! YOU KILLED HER! No. You killed her...you killed..." his voice drifted away as he slowly started to melt away. A horrifying scream ripped through the tunnel again and when I turned back around I started to walk again. I walked past my dad who was sobbing. I walked past Metin who looked ready to kill me. I walked past Ren who looked scared and disappointed. He screamed "You lied to me! Your no queen!" I felt tears sliding down my face. I walked past my mother who said in a cold voice. "You left me to die! You did this... You did this to me, it's all. Your. Fault. I couldn't wake up. I wanted this nightmare to end. I finally came to my dragon. I sighed and smiled at her but when I looked at her face it was burned and twisted. She said "I WILL KILL YOU! YOU LEFT ME IN THAT TERRIBLE HOLE TO DIE! YOU LEFT ME AFTER I SAVED YOU!" suddenly her mouth snapped open and she blew fire on me. That's when I was woken. I sat up quickly and screamed. I crawled away from Kain and Aradace. They woke up instantly after my scream. Aradace looked over at me and took a step towards me but I whimpered and cried out "No please I didn't mean to leave you! I still love you!" I rocked back and forth on my heels. After a moment I saw Kain get up and take a pace towards me "I whimpered again and said softer "I didn't mean to kill her I promise. I won't hurt you too... I'm sorry..." Kain took another pace and said in a soft soothing voice, " it's okay Haven, who did you kill?" I shook and said I killed mother..." Kain said "No... No you didn't, your mother had a Heart attack remember?" it wasn't your fault. No one blamed you for that." I looked up and him and whimpered "Really?"he knelt next to me and pulled me to him he said "Of course love, you would never kill your mother. You loved her too much to ever harm her." I nodded and then Aradace stepped forward She said "Haven you never left me... You woke up on my wing and woke me before we all left to leave the main cave." I still love you with all my heart!" I looked up at Aradace and stood. I wrapped my arms the best I could around her huge neck. I smiled against her scales when I felt a deep rumbling noise and realized she was purring. I laughed and we all stepped back. I was back to normal. I said "I'm really sorry for giving you guys a scare. I had a nightmare and you guys blamed me for things I thought never happened. My mom accused me of killing her and Aradace you said you were going to kill me. I turned to Kain and said in a almost too soft to hear whisper "you said to stay away from you because I killed her. You thought I was going to hurt you too..." He looked heartbroken and I ran to him and he engulfed me in a warm hug. I smiled and he smiled too and kissed my forehead. I looked at everyone and then said "I'm sorry though. We should probably get moving who knows how much time we wasted already." Kain said quickly "No time is wasted on you." (Awe How Cute!!!)
We all nodded and I looked into one of the tunnels. I felt a strong pull and walked in. I grabbed Kain's hand and we all ran through the tunnels. After about 4 hours of non stop running we finally went through one last reference and suddenly we sprang into a huge cave. It was green. There were trees growing up to the ceiling and vines hanging from the canopy. There were springs running through the forest and in the middle there was a clearing with A huge stone Platform. I gasped and said

"Guys, we're here."