Do not laugh

Katelyns POV
I was watching onece apon a time, when I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I shouted. I opened the door and saw a guy with a purple amulet, and black sunglasses. He asked for Aphmau. "Aphmau a guy with a purple amulet and black sunglasses is here to see you!" I shouted.
Aphmau's POV
I was watching anime when I heard "Aphmau a guy with a purple amulet and black sunglasses is here to see you!" It must of been sky. "Be right there!" I shouted. I walked down stairs "ready to go?" Sky asked. "Yup!" I said. "Where to?" Katelyn asked. "I can't say, but I'll be back soon!" I said walking out the door. "Today's do not laugh right?" I asked him. "Yes, yes it is." He said. We were deep in the Forrest , when we reached a portal to do not laugh. We jumped through, and started the vid. "Hey guys! Sky here and welcome back to do not laugh!" Sky said. Time skip 2 mini its.
"I just want to die! Just want to die!  Put your hands around my throught. Wow I'm going to stop!" Sky said. Time skip to end of vid
I went back home and when I got there I saw Katelyn. She saw me and tackled me.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I will only have 3 books for a while! Anyway bye crazies!
Author Chan out!