Chapter 17 (stranger danger? Pt 2)

Stranger danger? Pt 2

A/N : I'd like to dedicate this chapter to korrasami_ because she's the one who requested it and she's been supporting me since I started this book on my other account and she inspires me to keep writing this so yea hope you all enjoy reading love you all ❤️😄

~ Asami's Pov ~

Its been 2 months since that cruise ship vacation and as soon as i was home and done packing all my luggage I called Korra. Ever since then we have been talking non stop. Korra has tried to be suave and put a move on me. She's just to cute and i want all that cuteness just. For. Me. So today we agreed that we would go out to eat at Kwongs Cuisine and go dancing later on after that. So now im currently putting the finishing touches on my makeup. Tonight I decided to wear my long red dress, black high heels with my hair down and a bit of makeup. I decided that for makeup I would wear a little eyeshadow with little eyeliner wings and red lipstick. It was 7:49 and Korra told me that she would pick me up at 8:00 so I started to head downstairs. I went down the long stairs in my mansion and when i was finally all the way down, I started to think 'why do I have suck a big house if I live all alone.' See my mom was murdered when i was very young. When I was around 6 years old. My dad took care of me ever since then, but two years ago he went to prison for killing the same person who killed my mother. I didn't even realize I spaced out till i heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door and was meet with the one and only Korra. She was wearing a white button down shirt, black shoes, and a blue vest and blue pants. She looked a little similar to that time she first nibbled on my ear. She of course had her cute wolftails. "Hello beautiful," she said with a wink. I blush a dark red but still replyed. "Hello cutie," i said making her blush instead. 'Oh Korra how the tables have turned now,' I think in my head. We start to head out and notice that there is a beautiful blue Sato Mobile parked outside. She runs ahead of me a little then opens the door for me to sit in the passengers seat. "Why thank you Korra such a gentleman," i say teasingly. She just smiles and goes to the other side of the car. We weren't even out of the mansions parking lot when I realized one important thing. Korra cant drive for sh*t. "Korra is it ok if you park right there?" I ask her while pointing towards the side. "Yeah sure but for what," she asked. "so I could drive to Kwongs because I would like to get there alive and in one piece," I say laughing. She blushes then quickly nods. We trade seat and 20 minutes later we arrive at Kwongs Cuisine. We ask for our reservations and get seated. We order, then about 10 minutes later they bring our food. We eat and talk for a while and then all of a sudden I hear Korra ask me a question. "Would you like dance now?" she says. I nod and we head off to a quite little secret room towards the back. We get there and there wasn't a lot of people just a few more couples maybe 5 or 6 more. We starte to dance and talk for a little and i can honestly say I enjoyed it and surprisingly Korra hasn't tried to be suave, smooth, or cocky. "So, Asami..." she starts to say. "Are you impressed by my charm and awesome dancing," she finishes says while moving her hand from my lower back to my butt. Never mind she's being cocky and trying to be suave again. So then i plan out what I'm going to do. Im going to kiss her. "Yes," i say, before crashing our lips together. I knew that would make her blush like crazy because we only kissed once before and she was blushing like crazy that time as well. I feel her tense up a bit and open my eyes a little to see that she was indeed blushing like crazy with her eyes wide open. I could resist and i pulled back laughing a little. "Awww~ your reaction are soooo cute!" I say. "ASAMI! STOP! IM TRYING TO BE SUAVE! And can you warn me when you're gonna kiss me from now on?!" she asks in a cute way while I hug her head. I smirk a little and say "never." After that we kept dancing for a little then decided to go home. When we got there i saw someone who I really didn't want to see. Mako. We walk up to the door where he's currently at with roses. "Hey love," he says. I see Korra's mouth drop open at that. "You're taken?" she asks with disappointment all over her voice. "No, Korra, sweetie, baby im not taken i was 5 months ago but not anymore I like someone els now. Someone better who is sweet and caring, and who makes me smile and feel happy instantly. Someone I haven't been able to get out of my head ever since I met them. Someone who will love me and care for me and not cheat and hurt me. Someone I want to wake up with every morning. Someone I want to say i love you and hear them say it back and know its true. Someone that i want to call mine and i want to be her, as she would say 'her forever girl'. Someone that I had a great night with today. Someone named Korra that is from the southern watertribe," I say with all the passion and love i have. I look at Korra and see her shocked then i see a smile starting to form on her face. Then I look at a mad Mako still holding the roses. I suddenly roll my eyes and say, "Someone who knows i hate roses but instead love f-." "Fire lillies," i hear Korra interrupt and finish my sentence. "Exactly," i say. "So now Mako if you would do us all a favor and leave that would be great." He left stomping and mad. "Did you really mean all that," Korra asked. I decided to mess with her a little. "No," i say with an emotionless face. "Oh," i hear her say. Right then i burst out laughing. "Im just kidding Korra of course I meant that every single word of what i said, because  I love you and would be honored to call you mines so Korra will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She smirks then says "only if you'll be my forever girl." And that's the story of how our forever started.

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter to be honest if you guys want to request any korrasami oneshots ill be more than happy to write it 😃 once again thanks you all for reading i hope you all liked it 😄