Malfoy?

Harry was eating dinner in the kitchen as Mrs. Weasley bustled around making dessert.

He was so in his own world he didn't even hear the yelling or the crash previous to said yelling, when he did however hear this commotion he pulled out his wand and bolted for the racket.

What met the bespectacled boy was as odd as Death Eaters breaking through Ministry and Order wards.

A bunch of kids had piled together in the center of the lawn outside under the dimming sky's, they looked about Hogwarts age so Harry questioned they're identities, as he recognized none of the pile victims.

The first the speak was a bushy redhead as the bottom that reminded Harry of his friend and Sister in all but blood Hermione Granger.

"James! I'll kill you for this!" A snigger of amusement interrupted the silence met by the red heads ire.

"You can't kill me Rose, it's illegal, even I know that!" James as told by Rose sneered with vindictive glee.

"Alright, stop!" A new voice softer then the rest joined the fray it was another male though much older as seen by his appearance, - Auror robes and a nice chiseled face, - though he seemed as young as Harry was if a little older, he held a elegance over the entire group and stared down the one named James with a intense dont you dare air.

"We all want to kill James but what good will it do? I'd have to arrest you, and I don't want to... Dad will figure out what happened and return us safely but as for now let's open our eyes to the surrounding area and see what your elder cousin is seeing. We are not in 2019 anymore..." 2019? The future? Oh boy... this isn't good but when was anything good in Harry's life nor sane, this topped the cake metaphorically for sure though, time traveling kids would do that.

"When are we then?" Asked the bushy haired ginger towards the struggling top of the mountain.

"I'd have to say late '90's." Said the top girl with strawberry blonde waves flying in the wind, she was succeeding in climbing off her family and Harry commended her grace as she hopped of the pile at last.

"Lates 1990's? You must be kidding Nara!" This new voice sounded slapped or like he'd been called a bad name also rather pre pubescent and definitely male.

"No! Look at Dad, he's ramrod skinny with that odd do he said he liked in the 90's." The bushy ginger called Rose released herself from the squad and stood observing the yard with distinct familiarity.

"Excuse me Princess." That was the wrong thing to say on James part obviously.

"Shut up you completely inspired ignorant fool!" Hermione couldn't have said it better.

"Excuse them. They get like this when stressed, we are from 2019 and we hope that we.-" The Auror started.

"Shove off Ted!" The group yelled as one.

"Teddy, nice to meet you." Holding his hand out Mr. Weasley shook it.

"Alright you lot! Separate so Gramps can distinguish the family!" Called James making all glares recede to him once more but they scurried as told.

The first group was the biggest with seven children including Teddy and the second had three.

"You first Weasleys, then we give proof." Teddy commanded...

One by one they rattled off.

"Mack Weasley, fifteen." The second group rolled they're eyes as the boy started talking his hands moving in wide showman gestures.

"Rose Weasley, thirteen." The bushy haired ire filled redhead turned out to the crowd her face as red as Ron's ears when he got embarrassed yet she had a deadly glare aimed at the ebony haired boy named James.