The Best Birthday Ever!

As the small group finally descended the stairs Harry took in how lucky he was, he survived...
He didn't know how or why but he survived the war to make a family with the surprisingly gentle Malfoy.

He wonder what happened to the elder Malfoys, as much as Harry detested Lucius Malfoy he had to admit he never wanted him dead but it was a funny thing to think of the Death Eater in a Weasley Sweater.

Entering the kitchen he saw chaos was running rampant, Teddy was raising a eyebrow at James and Mack who were whispering on the other side of the table while Lily and Hugo ate easily with the latter stuffing his face, Rose settled next to Albus and Scorpius sedately with Ophelia pulling up her heel though choosing to sit by Fluer.

As Harry sat he noticed Fred and George beside Bill discussing the bank and Ophelia talking in French with Fleur who looked shocked, Vixit settled easily on the France raised woman's lap joining in once and awhile.

Meanwhile he saw Ron grumbling sit by him watching Hermione with a anticipation that Harry understood as he too could be caught giving his significant other the same gaze, said significant others seemed to be in a deep triad with actual debating that went both ways, Harry wasn't even startled that Malfoy kept up with his bushy haired friend.

"Here you go Harry." Hermione smiled as she glanced at the pile of presents passing Harry the top one.

He looked shocked having forgot it was his birthday, belatedly he realized there was no other place he'd rather spend his coming of age even if there were missing people.

"The one on top is ours." Mrs. Weasley indicated as Harry thanked Hermione for the book noticing her eying it he rose a eyebrow.

Harry pretended not to see Malfoy sneer and roll his eyes at the red headed family.

"Arthur want to wish you Happy Birthday but he had to get to work." Harry nodded beaming at the matron as he tore the paper of and looked at the small box curiously.

When he pulled the top off he saw inside was a worn gold watch that had hands spinning around the edges, the back was dinged and had the name Fabian on it but he could care less.

"It's tradition to give a watch to witches and wizards when they come of age, it was my Brothers it's not new like Rons but.-"

Harry had lept up not seeing Rons smile growing or Draco's shock at his reaction.

"It's perfect." Mrs. Weasley was so shocked the bacon flipped to floor from the pan.

"Well. I-I..." Vix butt in cutely.

"Is Daddy crayon?" Hermione nodded to the girl across from her.

"I'm crying cause I'm happy Vixxy, it's the most perfect present I've ever received." Ron smiled softly now enveloping his best friend in a hug.

"Glad you like it mate." Malfoy looked startled at his tears, in truth none of them would know it had been years since he'd actually cried, he had shed tears for loved ones but hadn't cried as he was since Dudley had called him a freak at five.

"I'm sorry to say Potter that I don't have a gift for you..." Harry nodded but then looked thoughtful.

"You do actually, you gave me my future, I have a Husband and kids and I lived past this damned war which is a accomplishment in my eyes, I have extended family that care for me and really Malfoy that is the most amazing gift I've ever been given." Hermione looked like she was choking back a sob at his speech before she launched herself at him across the table and wrapped his shaking form in a hug, Malfoys still stunned face making Harry laugh into her shoulder.