(27) Okay Maybe I'm a Little Drunk

"Hey Axel?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you in my bed?"

"Because you asked me to."

"Oh...Axel?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we cuddling?" I shift and feel a weight on my belly. I'm assuming that it's his arm.

"You could call it that." He scoots closer to me and his lips fall to my neck. I feel a slight sucking like an octopus is trying to love me. Awh octopus kisses they are so nice.

"That's nice." I mumble. Who knew octopi were so friendly? I sure didn't! I didn't even know they were capable of loving someone. You learn something new everyday.

"You like this?" I feel Axel smile against my neck.

"Yeah I've never had anything do that to me before. I wish I was an octopus."

"I don't know what you're saying anymore." He laughs and his warm breath glides over my skin.

"Axel?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to kiss you."

"Trinity-"

"I just want to make sure."

"Make sure of what?"

I don't answer. I turn my body so I'm facing him and I wrap my arms around Axel's neck. I lean in and somehow find his lips in the darkness. I give him a slow kiss. It's nothing extravagant just a short lip lock. He doesn't move his lips against mine like he's scared or something. I pull away immediately after and turn my back to him.

"Hey I just don't want to take advantage of you when you're like this." He slides one of his hands up and down my naked arm.

"It's fine I got my answer." I cozy up to the pillow.

"What we're you trying to find out?"

"If I loved you or not."

"And?" His voice is husky. I wonder what time it is.

I give a sigh of relief. "I don't." It looks like I really am just a kissing maniac.

"Like hell you don't!" His voice turns to fire but a sexy fire. Is that even possible? Like the calming type of campfire you would sit around with your family.

Axel's body is suddenly on top of me and his face is inches away from mine. His breath is rapidly increasing and I wish the light was on. I would be able to see his toned muscles if only there was light!

"Trinity you can't run from the truth."

"You're right I'm a lousy runner; asthma and all." I hold back my smile apparently this is a serious situation. No laughing Rin! Don't do it and be good, listen to what he has to say.

"You're just so cute." He places his head on my shoulder. I pet his hair in response. He reminds me of some type of tiny creature.

"I can't help it. Being cute has always been my problem in life. Well until someone decided to use my body for carving." Oops didn't mean to let that one slip out. Maybe I am a little tipsy.

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened to you? I feel like I'm in the dark." Axel groans.

"That's because you are. The light's over there if you want to turn it on." Turn it on so I can see your toned body.

"I meant it symbolically." I imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Well I mean it literally." I giggle.