How it all started!(Chapter 1)

~I think the whole book will be your pov~

I woke up from my bed to someone knocking on my door so, I got off my bed and opened my door to see, Gizzy, there standing. "Why did you wake me up, Gizzy?"I said, rubbing my eyes. "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go out onto the deck with me. "Gizzy said.I thought for a moment before saying ok. Gizzy took my hand and walked down the halls. "Where is everyone?"I asked, looked around still hand and hand with Gizzy.

"I think there at like a party or something."Gizzy said, going to the deck with me behind him. "Oh, OK. So, why are we going to the deck?" I asked, still following Gizzy onto the deck. "To get some drinks, I guess.." Gizzy said, going over to the mini bar stand thingy (XD). "Can we get two drinks?" Gizzy asked. "Sorry sir but, there using all the drinks at a dance off. But, we do have something behind this stand. There's two of them and i'm trying to make a drink myself but, I don't have anyone to test them out on. You two can try it out if ya like to." The guy said. "Sure, why not?" Gizzy and I said at the same time.

We went behind the stand to grab out two drinks and drink them. "Hey Gizzy, why do I feel dizzy (RHYME I THINK XD)?" I said, yawning. "I also feel tired.." I added. "Let's go ask him." Gizzy said, going back to the front of the stand, me behind him. "Hey sir, what was in those drinks?" I asked, almost falling. "Well, sleep powder of course! We had wanted to put something special in the drinks so, we did!" He said, while I feel asleep on the counter.

~Gizzy Pov =D~

Y/N (Your Name) has fallen asleep on the counter, looks like i'm gonna need to take her to her room. "Thanks sir, we shall be on our *yawn* way.." I said, picking up Y/N and carrying her bridal style. I took her to her room and then went to my room and fell asleep..