~TWO~

Kakashi looked at the [hair colour] girl, frowning as she babbled on and on about some celebrity. Worse yet, it was Sasuke Uchiha... His former student.

"[Name], please stop gushing about another man in front of your boyfriend," Guy Sensai eventually asked.

"Oh, he doesn't mind~ Anyway, as I was saying!"

"Actually," Kakashi tried, but [Name]'s bubbling voice drowned out everything.

"Oi, shut up," Naruto frowned, glaring at [Name].

Kakashi sighed, not enjoying how this group date was going.

"Hey! Just because you're the Hokage, it doesn't mean that you get to be so mean! Kakashi, tell him to be nicer!" [Name] turned her [colour] gaze onto the silver haired man.

Oh, so now she acknowledged that he existed?

"I'm tired," Kakashi instead said.

"Kashi~" she pouted.

"He's the leader of our village, just leave him alone," he frowned, sipping his drink.

"But... BUT!"

"[NAME], JUST SHUT UP!" Kakashi leapt from his seat, storming out of the bar.

The [age] woman sat there, bewildered.

"What did I do wrong?" she squeaked, looking from couple to couple.

"You were fangirling over his former student," Gaara offered.

"His male former student," Neji added.

"When you were on a date with him," Sasuke, the subject of the fangirling, growled.

"But.... Bu-"

"Think of a different body part, [Name]. Just go and apologise," Rock Lee rolled his eyes.

"Forehead?" [Name] tried, confused as to what she was meant to say if not "but."

"GO," everybody urged her.

She went, searching for the somewhat masked shinobi that she had somehow managed to offend.

When she found him, she instantly regretted it.

"AND HER HAIR IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY," he squealed.

"If you're trying to show me how annoying that it is, then I get it," [Name] hissed.

"AND HER EYES ARE SOOOO B-"

"SAY ONE MORE WORD THAT IS NOT ABOUT ME AND I WILL FUCKING GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!" she roared, knocking him on the head until he fell over into some bushes.

"See, it's not ~hiccup~ nice to be forgotten!"

"Oh my... are you? ARE YOU DRUNK?!"