Actual Smut 1

XD
Sorry about the last chapter xD
Here is the actual one.

A Sans x reader x UF! Sans Smut. (Female)
---
It was around 5pm on Monday. Papyrus was on his daily training for about 2 hours, you were getting ready to shower, and Sans- Well, you had no idea.

You stepped in to the shower letting the water flowey all over your body before shutting the curtain. Suddenly, a knock came fron the door, and the lights went out. The only lighting remaining came from the electric candle Papyrus had put in there about a week ago.

"Y/N?" Sans voice came from the door.
"Y.o.u.r.a.b.o.u.t.t.o.h.a.v.e.a.g.o.o.d.t.i.m.e." And with that, the door flung open, only leaving you immediately trying to cover yourself, when all of a sudden your hands and feet were chained in a blue-like 'Handcuffs' You were gussing was the work of Santa's Magic.

Sans slowey crept into the room, and opened the shower curtain, Leaving a really shit-eating grin spread across his face when he saw you.

*SMUT IS HAPPENING, GUYS :D*

"What are you doing?" You shouted at sans, only to get replied with you being transported to Sans' room, all tied up on his bed.

Sans crept up towards you and stuck out-what you assumed to be- A blue tounge and flowey Licked across your neck.

You tried to say something, but were stopped by a gag. Sans' hands trailed all down your skin, stopping in the middle of your legs, in which you tried to cover.

"Fiesty, eh? Ill just have to add someone." Said sans, As Underfell sans Spawned in the room.

"Dude! WHAT DO YOU WA-" He stopped as soon as he saw you. "Oh. Well, okay then." He said, lust filleng both their eyes.

UF Sans Came over to your right side while Sans came over to your left. They each groped one of your breasts, Teasing you a bit.

You squirmed, as you tried to get out AND get them to stop teasing you.
"Ahh, gonna give us a problem? Fine with that." UF said as he removed his hand, sans doing the same.

You were then blindfolded by something.

Your could fell a bont hand very slowly sliding in you. You at this ppint didn't want to be teased anymore, but they were doing it.

You tried pushing yourself foward to get it more inside of you- But the sans that had it in you immediately pulled back after your unsuccessful move.

Another hand was rubbing against your breasts, whil another was gliding over your sensitive area. Also, one sans was gliding his tounge across your neck. That made you moan.

"Hehe. Dirty little human, aren't ya?" UF said, sliding a finger inside you as sans used his magic to make sure you didn't mive when they were doing this. Sans then Started to 'play' with your breasts.

UF Sans Slid one finger inside, Moving very slowly. Then, sans slide his finger inside you to, moving slowly. Then they both pulled it out when you were getting ready for an orgasm.

A Sans, which you supposed was UF, Slide his toundmge around your clit, Humming to send vibrations down there, while sans stuck 2 fingers inside you.

"Y/N, Shout my name" Sans said, filled with lust. You Tried to resist, but failed.

"MPHH!~ SHANS!" You called out as you orgasmed.

The blindfold was removed. But not for long.

"Your defiantly getting another, dirty slut" Sans spoke.
---
I have sinned

Undertale Sans X Reader Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें