3~ oHOHOHoHOH( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ink Sans x Reader
ohoOHOHO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hOHOHo( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-----

It was a normal, snowey evening, as usual. You were hanging out at the skelebros house, Hanging in Sans' room. You had managed to toothpick your way into the room, breaking the lock in the process.

Sans' room was really clean, and Pretty colorfull. On one deak, there sat about 5 sets of art supplies. You jad no idea why he needed this much, but oh well. Sans is Sans, afterall.

Sometimes, he would disappear to go to somewhere called the 'Multiverse' or something, so you would rarely see him.

While he was gone, Papyrus took care of you. But, that was only if he was home. Now today, was one of the days you happened to be home alone. Just you, yourself, and you. You would have to admit, it was pretty quite without anyone here.

Suddenly, you heard the front door unlock. It was the colorful, smol skele known as sans. You literally leaped off the stairs and dove down on him to give him a hug. He hugged back.

"Hey, Y/N! I can see ya missed me!" He exclaimed, chuckling. He raised his hand, and you were raised by his magic, and gentally set on the couch.

Mettatons art show was displaying on the TV right now. Sans Snuggled up to you as you both watched the robot talk for what seemed to be hours.

You've had a crush on Sans for quite a while now, Luckily he hasn't found out yet. That would be your worst day of your life.

You suddenly noticed him get tense. Like he was reading your thoughts. "Y-Y/N, Excuse me, i need to go do something." His innocent voice rang as he headed straight for his room..

Crap! You forgot to close it.

"Seems like someone has been in my room." He murmured to himself, slowly but carefully sliding down the stairs to the basement.

Oho, he was so getting revenge on you. In a fun and enjoyable way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Suddenly, everything in the house shut off. It left you confuesed- there was no storm. Unless.....

"Hehe. Gotcha." Sans says, pinning you onto the couch. You gasped at his sudden reaction. Maybe you shouldn't have been in his room.

"You saw it didn't you?" He asked. What, the art supplies? Wait... dont tell me.....that was in the box?

LEMEMEONSS WARNING!

He started moving closer to you, and then he clanked his teeth on you lips, as a kiss. You tried to fight back a little, but it seems your not getting out of this.

A tounge started trailing down your neck, as he he softly bit into your skin.
"Wow. I've seen Human's before and always wondered what Their skin feels like. Yours... yours is really soft." He complimented with a rough voice. Oh goodness.

He reached into your shirt and unclipped your bra, Taking your shirt off in order to get it off. When your skin was exposed, you tried covering yourself.

"Nah ah. You got to see everything in my room, now i get my end of the bargain." He said, setting your shirt and bra on the floor with his giant paintbrush.

You blushed and tried to hide yur face as your hand were plyed off of your b00bs. "Man. I've been waiting for soo long to do this with you." He whispered in your ear.

"Mm-hm SAhnnss....♡" You moaned as he started flicking his tounge on your now exposed skin. You couldn't believe an innoncent cinnamon could be so easily tainted.

Your hands slid inside his Shirt as you started rubbing his ribs, Giving him some pleasure, with him moaning out your name.

As you were feeling his ribs, you could feel his hand go down your pants. You gasped. He took his finger and slowly slid them off.

Now the Only article of clothing that remained was your panties. You were getting wetter and wetter by the second, and sans was noticing.

He slid a hand down into your panties to investigate, Rubbing your clit with his thumb. You started to arch your back backwards, unable to do anything anymore.

He then plunged a finger inside of you, still rubbing your clit. You were a moaning mess, man. He then plunged another in.

"Damn, Y/N. Your tight." He said, adding a third finger, slowing down the pace to keep you from cumming so fast.

You tried to grind against his fingers to go faster, and he let you. Also adding his last finger. You could feel your climax comming.

As it was, you started arching back, but sans saw this and immediately pulled out.

"Nuh uh, babe." He said. He then plunged all five of them in at once.

You were dying from the plesure.
"Now. I want you to scream out my name for me. Say it and cum for me."

"SAhNs...!!!"

"Cant hear you!"

"AHH!~ Sans!!" You exclaimed, your juices trailing down your leg.

-a few moments later-

After being all cleaned up, you both snuggled up on the couch.

"I love you, Y/N"
"I love you to."

Who knew someone like him could be sexual?