zZONEZz

I slowly opened my eyes, scared of what could happen. My body was stiff, I couldn't move a muscle.

Not this again.

I tried moving my fingertips or feet but nothing worked.
Then something came crashing through my bedroom's window. I knew it was impssible since I live on the fift floor but my heart wasn't having the logic, it felt like it was about to burst. I stricktly kept my gaze on the cieling.

Don't look, you know it's not real, it will be over soon. Just don't look.

Yet again, my mind failed to control my body. The sound of heavy boots crunching the shattered glass reached my ears.

Just a quick look - I promised myself because – maybe it's real or not that terrifying.
My eyes darted towards the window but there was nothing except the broken window and the lively city behind it.

You fool.
See, sometimes it's just soun-.My thoughts were cut short, someone - something was breathing against my neck. Goosebumps formed on my body as I slowly looked up again.

Even though I couldn't move my body, including my mouth, I'm sure every part of me screamed in fear.

Something heavy and dark was sitting on me. Its face reminded me of human's but with no skin – just bare flesh, dripping with fresh blood and white emotionless eyes that seemed unaffected by its body condicion.

In my laying position, I couldn't see its body but it felt like mine was not going to hold its normal form any longer from all the weight.

Once the thing noticed my scared eyes, it screamed, showing its rotten green teeth - sharpened at the ends. My nostrils caught a scent of hot rotten mess I couldn't figure out. The monster's scream ecoed in my head, shaking my body awake.

I sat up straight and looked around while trying to steady my breathing. And as expected – everything was in place, the thing was nowhere to be seen.

Sun already shone throug my unbroken window. I lazily swung my legs out of my bed and felt the fluffy baby-blue carpet under it with my bare feet.

My body quickly learned to adjust to these types of mornings so there was no need for me to sit any longer, I stood up and went to the kitchen, a cup of coffe wouldn't hurt right now.

While waiting for the water to boil I took out my journal and wrote everything what I just experienced.

My pen filled the 190 page.

190 – that's how many horrible mornings I had had.

Sleep paralysis – my psychiatrist said, after one scary morning, and my world was never the same again.

Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person either during falling or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak, or react.

It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep, characterized by muscle (muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying and unusually powerful hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body).

At the moment – there's no drug to heal this or any method to prevent sleep paralysis from happening.

Believe me – I tried, I went as far as to not sleeping for five days straight but it all ended when I fell asleep while waiting for my bus and was so deep into slumber that I got robbed by some teenagers.

Damn, I miss that wallet.

Time passed and I learned to live with my condicion, I needed sleep so I could go to university and for my luck – sleep paralysis did not affected the quality of my sleep up till the morning.

Of course visits to the psychologist were frequent. When everything started, I was beyond paranoid about everything: dark, shadows, sleeping... But I learned to somehow keep my sanity and move on, even though I knew that there will be something waiting for me every morning.

However, there are those good days, where I can wake up peacefuly and carry on with my day – like any other person in this world. Sadly, those days are very, very rare.

I showered and got dressed for a cassual Saturday, that meaning: sweatpants, netflix, messy hair and ice cream for breakfast.

Just as I was about to drop dead on my couch, that looked really cozy – may I add, a loud knock disturbed the silence.

„Who is it ?!" I shouted while walking to open the door.

„Me! "

„Wow, descriptive aren't we?"

I opened the door and there stood a silver haired boy, Min Yoongi – my best friend since diapers, he's older than me but sometimes I wonder if it's just an escuse to order me around because sometimes he can be a bigger kid than me.

„So you gonna let us in or just stand there?" He asked with a sly smirk.

I chuckled  but then it hit me.„Us?"

„Well, yeah." Yoongi scrahed the nape of his neck.„You can come out now."

A tall boy with fierce eyes walked into my view, sports bag in his hand. I raised my eyebrow at my best friend.

„Look, I know you're an introvert and love your 'peace and quiet' but my homie right here has kinda nowhere to go and I thought you could help him out, since, you know, you were in similar situation yourself.
He promissed to pay for rent and help you with your chores. Right?"

The boy nodded.

I stood, frozen in shock.

I hate you Min Yoongi.

He was the one who helped me when I had nowhere to go and he knows what situation I was in. And now - he knows what buttons to push.

„Pretty please?" Yoongi whined, a hopeful look in his eyes.

I sighed, knowing fully well that I wouldn't forgive myself for letting this good looking guy be homeless.

„Come in, we can discuss it inside."

They Both smiled in relief.

---

Here's the first part,did you enjoy it?

/ Other chapters will probably be shorter /

P.S. Honestly I am afraid of sleep paralysis (mainly because I love creepypastas,that meaning - I heard a lot of terrifying stories) and the fact that it can happen to me, makes me paranoid.
So why don't write about that.
Also - since when I became such trash for Yoonmin, Vkook and Namjin ?what happened ?

'Girl