0.1

Mia

I was walking around the streets of Sydney with this guy that I only met yesterday and I was stuck with him after my cousin left me with him after the movies but truth was I was having a nice time with him just talking the streets were quiet all of a sudden I noticed he was going out to the middle of the road

"What are you doing"? I said a bit worried what if he gets ran over by a car

"Come on, no guys are around" he laid down on the streets I looked around and walked over to him laying down next to him

"What happens, if a car comes?"

"We die" I laughed and we talked a lot on that road until we heard a horn beep I got up quickly with the boys arms wrapped around me and I couldn't help but laugh and I couldn't stop laughing.

*BEEP, BEEP*

My eyes opened wide seeing I was on the plane knowing I drifted to sleep. I looked down seeing my copy of the Notebook in my hands knowing why I was dreaming about myself being Allie and a handsome young man being my Noah.

"We will be arriving in Sydney in twenty minutes" said the announcer. It was that time of year where my family and I would be going somewhere in the world and this time it was off to Australia since I've officially finished high school and soon off to my dream college. London University.

"Mia; I wish you would stop reading those romance novels they are nothing by lies" my father told me taking it off me which made me lose my page. "Now buckle up, were about to land" he told me.

"I wouldn't have to read these books if you didn't keep me locked up from living a life" I said grabbing my book off my father.

My father was a rich stubborn man sometimes I wonder how my mum fell in love with someone like him but love is love, I guess. Both my parents are famous, mum's a fashion designer and dads a rich CEO man everyone knows and loves. Then there's me. Mia, an awkward eighteen year old girl who writes stories or writes in her journal.

Once we finally landed I got up grabbing my bag walking off the plane feeling the heat in Australia. Luckily we were here for the whole summer and I was looking forward to every Adventure I would make, I just hope I do and I won't be locked up from my father. There were a few paps that would be asking mum and dad questions about their future work, luckily no one really knew who I was so I could just walk quickly to the limo. The next three months I was determine to make adventures I will never forget.