0.2

The limo came to a stop and I quickly jumped out of the car seeing a beautiful beach house that I would be staying at. It was perfect for my family, mum and dad could work on a few jobs they needed to do while I was outside on the beach relaxing and hopefully run into a few surfers.

"It seemed bigger on the website" Dad said getting out of the car. I turned and looked at him.

"Seriously dad, this is perfect for the family and be thankful were not camping because you were horrible at that" I said rolling my eyes walking towards the house.

"She has a point, enjoy Australia honey" I heard mum say to dad. I opened the door to our new home seeing how beautiful it was and how much fun we were going to have.

"Wow, it's beautiful" I said looking around. I walked upstairs finding the best room for myself, I looked in every room but the last room was my favourite. I walked in seeing a comfy bed and a beautiful view on the balcony of the beach. I walked downstairs seeing mum ordering movers around.

"Hey mum; I'm just going for a walk on the beach" I said walking towards the back door. Mum turned around smiling.

"Sure honey; have fun" she said. I nodded my head walking out onto the hot sand looking at the beautiful ocean. I felt like for the time being this beach would be my getaway from my family and hopefully I can make friends while walking this beach whenever I felt like it. I sat in the shade on the top of a sandy hill watching surfers, swimmers and jet ski's in the water. I started taking photos to entertain myself and show my mum later what the beach was like. I heard laughter and shouting coming from a group of people; I turned my head seeing a group of teenagers around my age having fun, it was four boys and two girls laughing at something. The girls were on two guys backs and it looked like a lot of fun to hang out with them.

"Wow" I said to myself; they seemed like a popular group that come down to the beach whenever they want too. I noticed two boys with surfboards and noticed the other four jumping on jet ski's. They were all enjoying there time out to see and it was a perfect photo to capture.

I took photos of the people on jet ski's and then the ones on the surfboard's waiting for that perfect wave to come in. I noticed I zoomed in to far causing me to see blonde hair on my screen, I zoomed out a little seeing a handsome man with blonde hair sitting on he's surfboard looking out to sea. I wonder what was going through he's mind at the moment? I noticed he turned around after I snapped a picture of him, I know he couldn't tell if I took a photo of him or not but it did look like he noticed me. He smiled at me and waved, I put my camera down smiling at myself but knew this wasn't good. If my father even saw me smile at a guy I would be in trouble. I collected my things picking my bag up walking back to the house to unpack before that guy came back to shore.

It was later that night where I couldn't stop thinking about the group of teenagers just chilling by the beach having fun. Mum and dad were speaking while I was in my own little world.

"Mia" I looked up seeing mum and dad looking at me.

"Sorry, what did you say"? I asked them.

"I was just speaking to you're father and thought it would be a great idea for you to go to this event I heard about, it's a concert for the first day of summer break and thought it would be great for you to meet some friends" mum said.

"Really? You're letting me go out"? I asked shocked with them.

"Well I am, you're father is still against it" mum told me. "But you need to have fun my beauitful little girl, this is Australia you need to have fun"

"Thank you mum, Thank you dad" I said giving them a hug. Tomorrow was my first day of freedom and I hope I would make friends tomorrow as well.