3

Alyssa's pov
"Hey guys." I said placing my tray of food on the table.
"Hey girl." Ashley, Megan, Alex (a boy not a girl) and James greet me.
"So what's up?" I ask them.
"Oh not much just chilling." Alex said.
"Yeahh, what's up with you, you seem deep in though." Meg said.
"Oh I bet she is thinking about Aiden." Ashley said and I glare at her."
"I am NOT thinking about him."
"Wait you mean Aiden Rodrigez?" James asked.
"Yep the one and only." Ashley smirked..
"He is hot." Alex said and smirked oh by the way Alex is gay.
"I am not thinking about him okay I don't even know him." I said and poke my food with the fork.
"Yeah, yeah sure." Meg said and poked my ribs.
"Okay can we just drop it." I said and look at my phone.
"OMG." Ashley squirted.
"What?" We all ask her.
"He is walking this way." She said and we turn around to see Aiden walking this way. Oh just great I turn around and start to talk to Alex he is literally the only one nice here.
"Hey James." Aiden said as he stands next to James.
"Yeah?" James asks looking up at him.
"You still up for the game today?" Aiden said and takes a set next to James
"Oh yeah, you bro?" James asked and Aiden smirked.
"We are going to kick there buts." They play football/soccer together.
"Yeah." James said and Meg pinched my arm and I yelp a little.
"Ouch, why you do that?" I said rubbing my arm and look at Aiden to see him already looking at me. When we lock eyes we just look at each other and he smiles at me and I of course smile back.
"Um guys?" Alex asked I snap back to reality and look at Alex.
"What?"
"Oh nothing, nothing."
"Well I'll see you tonight James you could bring some of you friends to thee game too." He said and looked at me giving me a smile and then walks away to his other friends.
"Oh my god, this is so exciting we are so going to the game tonight." Ashley said and pulled Meg and I.
"did you see how they looked at each other?" Alex asked.
"Yes omg, they looked so cute."
"Guys, guys I'm still here you know." I said rolling my eyes at my friends.
"Oh yeah." Ashley said and smiled at me.
Oh god sometimes I question my self why am I friends with them but then again I love them..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so short. sorey guys next one is going to be longer promise..

Love you all <3 <3 <3

~Lana