5

Alyssa's pov
"Wooooo!" We all yell cheering for our team.
Yess we won we won 5-2. Alex, Ash, Meg and I run down to the fild to find James.
"James!" I yell as I run up to him I hug him around his neck and he picks me up by my weist.
"We won!" He yells as we let go of each other. I laugh.
"Yeah I know." I said smiling and then someone wraps there arms around me from behind and lifts me up. I turn around to see Aiden.
"We won!" He yells and hugs me I just stand there confused but hug him back don't wanna be rude.
"Yeahh." I said as I put my face in the couch of his neck. Oh god he smells so good even if he was running for over 90 minutes.
We pull away and I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Hey Aly!" I turn around to see James waving for me to come over where they are. I turn back to Aiden.
"Well I have to go now but congrats on the win." I said and smile turning around and walking to my friends.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Omg you and Aiden were hugging and it looked so cute I even tuck a phone, wanna see?" She asked and I nod she hands me her phone and I look at the photo it was a cute phone like ones you could find on Tumblr.
"It's a cute photo."
"Can I see?" I hear Aiden ask behind me and I look at Ash with wide eyes slightly shaking my head no.
"Yeah sure, here you go." She said and gives him her phone.
"Is that Alyssa and I?" He asked not taking his eyes from the photo.
"Yes." Ashley said and winked at me, oh god.
"It's a cute photo, send it to me?" He asked looking at Ash and giving her, her phone back.
"Yeah sure." She said and smiled turning around to talk to Alex.
"So I wa-" Aiden started saying but got cut of by his best friend I think his name was Cody.
"Oh hey Aly." Cody smiles at me and I smile back.
"Hi."
"Sorry but I got to steal your man for a little bit."
"Oh no he isn't my man or anything."
"Oh okay." He said ad dragged Aiden.
"Are we going to go home now?" I ask my friends as they ramble about shit.
"Oh yeah it's already 9pm."
Wow time goes by really fast when your having fun.
△△home△△
"Hey guys." I said to my parents as I walk in the living room.
"Oh hello dear how was the game?" Mom asked sitting up straighter.
"Oh it was real fun we won."
"that's great dear, how much did you win."
"5-2."
"Oh good good."
"Yeah, wheres Ryan?"
"He went to Mikes house."
"Okay well good night guys."
"Night honey."
"Good night."
I walk up stairs and into my room. Ugh I'm tired. I walk into my bathroom and put my hair up in a bun and start to wash my face and take my makeup of. I patt my face dry and start to brush my teeth. After I finish everything I walk in like my second room where my closet and desk area is. I take out some pj's and change into them, taking the charger of my desk and walk to my bed getting in. I plug the charger in the wall and plug it in my phone I start to go on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook etc..
Eventually I start to feel really tired and my eyes start to burn so I put my phone under my pillow and turn around slowly falling asleep..