Secret be told

I walk in to the locker room and almost everyone is gone. Fuck thanks CeCe.

I look around and I finally see a beautiful brunette sitting on a bench waiting. I casually walk over to her.

"Hey Emily" I say nervously. Come on Alison you can do this.

"Hey Alison"she looks up at me.

"Why are you sitting here? Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"I would but I am not like the other girls I have a lot more to see cause I am intersexed so I want to wait to get dressed"

"Oh.I mean I know."she looks back down and silence consume us.

"Umm Emily' Spencer is having a party tonight and I wanted to know if you would like to come?"

"Sure. What time?" She asks standing up.

"7:00but you can come to my house if you want to hang for a little but if you don't that's fine to." Smooth Alison. I mentally slap my self.

"Sounds fun" she says and walks away. I did it. I had a normal conversation with Emily. How hard could this be?

(Emily's p.o.v)

When I get home I check the time.6:09. Damn traffic got me fucked up. I rush upstairs to get dressed. I pick out black jeans,white T-shirt,black Tims, and a leather jacket. I really want to look nice for Alison because I liked her since I was 14 years old , but she never really talked to me . I get dressed and look at the time its 6:43.I grab my keys and head over to alisons.

(Alison's p.o.v)

I'm applying my last coat of lipstick when a hear a knock knock knocking on my door.I finish up my makeup and rush down stairs to see who it is. I open the door and see Emily looking stunning.

"H-hey E-emily" is all I can get out.

"Hey Alison" I move so she can come in. She walks in and I can't help it I have to tell her.

"Can we talk upstairs?"I ask

"Um yeah sure." She says following me up the stairs. I walk in and she follows.

"You have a beautiful room."she says sitting on my bed.

"Emily I got to tell you something." I start pacing

"Alison your worrying me . just tell me."she looks worried.

"I'm in love with you" I finally get out. She look so surprised.

(Emily's p.o.v)

"I'm in love with you"alison says. I'm in shock. I've been waiting to hear those words. But she is playing me. I know it. She's the queen bee.

"No your not Ali your just playing me to get to me and then forget about me."I say looking down with a tear rolling down my face.

"No I'm not I've had a crush on you since last year. I've always liked you I was to afraid to tell you I'm _"I cut her off.

"Your the queen bee you always do this. But why to me why are you doing it to me?"I ask tears falling

"If I were playing you... Would I do this?" She comes up to me. I feel her lips against mine . I don't pull away. I waited for this since forever. I knew at this point her feelings were real.

A/N
I don't think this is a good story. Tell me what you guys think.
Sorry for the slow update.