The Party:-)

(Emily's p.o.v)

She pulls away and looks in my eyes. Our gaze locks for a moment until she grabs both sides of my face.

"Believed me Emily when I say my feelings for you are ... Beyond real. There are days that I wish that you were mine and I am able to walk down the halls of rosewood high holding your hand and being able to kiss you were ever and whenever. I love you Emily Fields."She says looking into my eyes . I notice tears streaming down her face.

I pull her in for another kiss and our lips move in sync. I pull away and hug her.

"I love you too. More than you can ever know."I whisper in her ear.

"Would you like to be my date to the party?" She asks sitting next to me.

"I would love to." I say grabbing her hand. She interlocks our fingers.

*The Party*

By the time we get to the party Hanna and Aria are to drunk to speak and Spencer is dancing on the living room table.

"Hhheeeyyy gguuyyyysss"Hanna slurs as she puts her hand around Alison's neck. Alison giggles a little. A beautiful sound.

"Hey Alison, whaaatttsss uppppp?"Aria says laughing. How did they get so drunk within the five minutes we weren't here. I just now noticed that there is no music on and Spencer is dancing to music in her head, but she's not drunk. She jumps off the table and looks at me. She has been crying.

"Spencer what happend ?"I asked full of concern. Alison is off somewhere drinking with the girls.

"Well if you notice nobody came , because apparently according to the whole school ,I'm a skank and a horse."she says grabbing a bottle of whiskey and taking a slug.

"Who made that up?"I ask getting angry

"Noel kahn . he embarrassed me when everyone first got here."she says taking another slug.

"He's dead."I said more out loud then in my head.

"Its fine Emily, I'm just going to go upstairs and lie down. Can you watch them three?"she says nodding over to a now drunk Ali and two screaming drunk girls.

I laugh and say yeah as she walks up stairs.

I walk over to the drunk girls and sit on the floor with them. Alison hands me a bottle of beer and I take it , no questions asked.

"Hey wanna play never had I ever ? Hanna asks smiling.

"Yeahhhh"Ali and Aria say in unison

"Sure. Who's first?"I say looking at them.

" wait here." Hanna says and leaves to the kitchen. She comes back smiling while holding a bottle of vodka.

"If you did do the question that was asked, you have to take a sip of this" she says holding up the bottle and then slamming it in front of us, gently.

"Emily goes first"Alison says laughing for no reason.

"Oka...ummm... Oh I got one , never have I ever had sex?"
Everyone , myself included, drinks but not alison . I'm shocked she was a virgin. She looks at me and then at the halfly past out girls then gets up and walks outside.

I carry Hanna to the big couch to sleep. Damn she's heavey but skinny at the same time. I keep Aria on the floor and put a blanket on her. I grab my coat and put it on, but grab a blanket just in case its extra cold, and walk outside.
I walk out onto the porch and see Ali sitting on the swing chair. I go over and sit beside her. She cuddles up next to me, her head on my chest as I wrap my arm around her. I hear sniffling and look down to see that she is crying. But why?

"Ali what's wrong?" I ask kissing her head.

"Nothing." She says wiping her tears away

"Ali your crying , don't tell me nothings wrong" I say in a nice, but serious way.

"I was just thinking. When you asked that question I couldn't help but feel bad about myself because all those men I dated I never loved any of them except for one. One day we were watching a movie in my room and he kissed me. I pulled away but he forced me to kiss him"she is crying now.

"Ali its okay. Its going to be okay"I say trying to calm her down but I'm turning angry.

"H-he forced me to kiss him. I typed to pull away and push him off but I couldn't, he was too strong. He forced me down on the couch and r-ripped my shirt of and my pants . when his skin touched mine I started to go crazy, crying, screaming, kicking. He p-put his hand in my under wear and started to play with me there. I froze. I couldn't move. He started to undress himself down to nothing and got back on me and raped me. After he was done he got off of me and slapped me in my face and said "there bitch that'll teach you never to reject me" and he left. Leaving me there naked on my bed crying and alone" she was crying uncontrollably now.

"Its okay. Your okay now. Your safe." I say tightening my grip on our hug. I tilt my head up to the stars as my anger turned into tears.

"H-he raped me,Emily, and I didn't do anything about it."she said crying harder.

"Its okay Ali , your safe."I said crying with her.

"Let me take you home."I say carrying Ali to the car.

After 20 minutes of cuddling and comforting Ali, she finally fell asleep. I just lay there holding her close to me . I am soo lucky to have this girl in my life. She is litterally my first and only priority. I love this girl to the moon , Nah scratch that, no words can compair to how I love her. The thought of any one hurting her makes me wanna bury them in their backyard and act like their mom did it. Sorry to violent, but you know what I mean.

After 10minuets of looking at her beautiful face sleeping, and holding her, I finally fall asleep next to the girl I love...

Alison Dilurentis.

A/N

Hey guys, finally updated.
Tell me what you think:-)