When hate turns into love-requested-

I'm Stephanie, I've been in neverland for about a year and a half now. I love everything here,the sights, the lost boys. But there's one thing I hate. Peter Pan.!
He treats me like a pile of dog shit! No joke! He treats the lost boys better than me, and he treats them bad!
-

I walk out of my tree house admiring the sweet neverland air.my blonde hair is a little messy to, I just woke up so what do you expect eh? I walk into camp and see Peter sitting on a log watching the boys.

I look at him and roll my eyes

I look at him and roll my eyes."watch it brat" he says angrily. "Or what jerk" I snap back. He rolls his eyes and ignores me. "Exactly asshole." I mumble. Peter stands up walking towards me. I stare into his bright green eyes. "Oh I'm so scared" I sarcastically say.he backs me into a tree."you should be.". He says angrily. I laugh. "Peter I have never been scared of you and i never will be" I snap back at him. "If I were you I would keep my bloody mouth closed before I snap your neck". He angrily says. I push him out of the way and walk away. "That's right brat" he mumbles. I run off to a secluded area by the water and spot a giant tree. I grab one of the branches and pull up and climb to the top. I sit admiring all of neverlands features. i sit in deep thought. I feel so lonely, I have a few friends out of the lost boys but that Doesent really count I guess.
I just feel unloved. I don't have anyone special to count on. To love. To have love. I just feel empty. Tears start dripping off my cheek. I slowly wipe them. I decide to go back to my tree house. I slowly climb down the tree and start walking towards my tree house. I finally get to my destination and open the door slowly tears still streaming from my eyes. I sit on the edge of my bed thinking. What if i never fall in love? What if Im gonna be lonely the rest of my life?. I wipe my tears then I hear a noise. "Hello"I sniffle with tears. I see pans hand opening my bedroom door. "Look. I'm not in a good mood tod-" he stops looking at me with tears down my cheek. I quickly wipe them hoping he doesn't notice. "What do you want jerk" i mumble.He sighs and walks over to me. "Hey,what's wrong". He calmly says. "I don't want to talk about it, you wouldn't care" I pout. "You make me really angry sometimes and that's why I'm so mean. I can't help it." He says looking the other way. "I just feel lonely and unloved and empty." I mumble. "Why?" He says confused. "B-because.....nobody will ever love me.." I say with tears. He looks at me in shock. He gently grabs my waist and pulls me into him. He wipes my tears and looks into my eyes. I don't know what is happening, but it doesn't matter if I hate him, I need someone right now. "P-Peter?" I mumble. He shushes me and pulls my face closer. "You are loved" he says putting his soft lips onto mine. Butterfly's are everywhere and I want more.
I slide my tongue in meeting his. We dance with our mouths. He pulls me onto his lap. " I can't believe we're doing this Peter" I say in between breaths. "Me either" he smiles. I throw my lips back onto his. He takes off his shirt slowly. "Damn" I mumble. He chuckles. I admire his perfectly toned abs. I move my hand down from his chest to his pants admiring every part. He smiles pulling me into him.
He moves down my neck kissing sucking and biting leaving red marks everywhere.He finally finds my sweet spot. "Mm Peter" I moan. He starts to unbuttoning my blouse slowly button by button. I slide it off of my shoulders when he unbuttons it. He smiles and kisses in between both of my breast. He runs his hands from my waist to my bra. He successfully unbuttons it and slides it off. I blush looking at him. "Damn" he says. I smile and throw my lips back onto his. He caresses both of my breast. He starts sucking leaving a hickie on my left breast. He starts licking my nipple sliding his tongue back and forth. "P-Peter" I moan with the feeling of pleasee all over my body. I stand up and push him on to the bed climbing on top of him. He moans and smiles. He snaps his fingers and my pants and his have disappeared.i gasp in delight. I smile and slide my panties off. "Shit" he whispers I blush and look down. " it might hurt but I promise it will feel good". I smile and nod. I slide his boxers down which reveals his huge size. "Damn." I say staring at it. He laughs and pulls me onto him. I slide my hand down and start stroking him with my hand. "Fuck" he moans. I look up at him and bite my lip.

 I look up at him and bite my lip

"P-Peter I want you." I moan.   "That's it, enough to foul play" he moans. He throws me on my back and he bites his lip. He positions near my entrance and slides himself in. "Shit" I moan. It hurts like hell. He pumps in and out slowly.
"Fuck your so tight"he moans. "P-Peter" I moan. "I love it when you moan my name." He says in between breaths. He starts pumping in and out faster. He moans and curses multiple times under his Breathe. He hits my spot and he goes deeper. "Peter of my g-god there" I moan. "Found it" he says under his breath. He pounds faster on my spot. I feel a knot forming on my stomach. "P-Peter".  "God Stephanie" he moans. I finally reach my climax and release all of my juices. "Peter!" I moan.Seconds after I come he comes inside me leaving his warm cum all inside me. "Fuck" he moans. He falls beside me and we both try to Catch our breath. "Don't tell anyone about this" he says. "I won't trust me" I say in between breaths.peter gets up and puts his clothes on.

peter gets up and puts his clothes on

I stand up and have trouble walking. He snaps his fingers and my clothes appear on my body. He looks at me and smiles. We both start laughing. He kisses me and smiles looking at my neck admiring his marks he left.