Pool sex

*knock knock* I hear at my cabin door. Is it Peter? I wonder. I get up and causally open the door to find Peter of course.

"Hey, what's up?" I say confused.
"Eh, I'm having a few lost boys over for a swim. Want to hang out with us?"He says smiling. "Sure" I nod. "At 6, don't forget." He smiles and walks away.
I gently close the door and sit on my couch. Me and Peter have been good friends ever since I came here. Neverland is my home. I felt worthless back where I lived a few years ago. The shadow came to me and brought me here. At first Peter hated me.
But as time has passed we have grown closer and closer. I really like him.. A lot, and I know he likes me back because I can just tell I guess. All of the lost boys tell me all the time about he talks about me all the time.I usually don't listen to them but I think there not lying. He has tried to lean in for a kiss a few times but of course we get interrupted by something. I mean what is there to not like about him? He's perfect! His bright green eyes.his perfect toned skin. I've never seen him shirtless which I'm about to but I bet he looks hot as hell when he is shirtless to.i start blushing imagining him shirtless.its almost 6 I need to start getting ready! I get up and walk to my room.

-6:00-
I look in the mirror at my skinny tan body in my bikini not realizing the time.

-6:00-I look in the mirror at my skinny tan body in my bikini not realizing the time

I sigh then look up. I shift my eyes over to the clock and read it. "Holy shit it's 6:01"! I quickly tie a towel around me and slip on some shoes and grab my bag. I run out the door and start heading towards Peter's.
-peters-
I can finally see his cabin and i gasp for air and continue running.

-peters-I can finally see his cabin and i gasp for air and continue running

I get up to the gate to the pool and I open it and walk through. I walk in and see Peter and 2 other lost boys in the pool Chatting. "H-hey" I say gasping for air. "It's about time" Peter says turning to me laughing. I smile and roll my eyes. He stands up out of the water to where I can see his perfectly toned 6 pack and muscles."Damn boy" I say under my breath. "What was that?" He says with a smirk. "Uh..eheh.nothing..". He rolls his eyes and motions me to come in. God he is so hot! Peter turns and sits back down and starts talking to the two lost boys.i slide my towel off revealing my body. I turn around facing the other way and slide my shoes off. I bend down making my butt fly up in the air and I put my blonde hair in a bun. I bend back up and turn around. I look back up at Peter and the boys. They look at me with their mouths to the floor drooling.

"What?" I say confused

"What?" I say confused. "Peter scans up and down my body blushing." "Holy shit dude" one of the lost boy says. Peter hits him in the arm.What are they freaking out about? I look down and remember I'm in a bikini. "Oh" I giggle. I roll my eyes and jump into the pool. I come up from underwater and see Peter talking to the boys.
I swim over to him. Before I can say anything.."hey I'm feeling sick." One of the lost boys says.
"Yeah.. I think i just got cancer.. We better go back to our cabins bye!" The younger one says. I look confused at Peter.

"Um

"Um...ok.." I say confused watching them hurry out of the pool. I turn back to Peter to find he's not there. "Peter?" I look around confused. "P-" I feel something grab my waist and pull me under water.wtf? I open my eyes and see Peter laughing with bubbles coming out of his mouth. I smile and go back up to the surface pulling him with me. "Asshole" I say laughing. "Yeah, I guess I am." He says grabbing my butt pulling me into him. "Peter!" I gasp smiling. He has a devilish look in his face smiling. I somehow instantly get turned on.

I gasp and Jump on him wrapping my legs around his skinny masculine waist and throw my lips onto his

I gasp and Jump on him wrapping my legs around his skinny masculine waist and throw my lips onto his. "Mmm,a little naughty tonight aren't we?"he says smiling.
He starts kissing back slowly then makes the it more heated.his tongue asks for entrance and I accept. We twirl our tongues together like a dance sending butterflies down both of our spines.i slowly grind my body against his making him hard. He makes a quiet moan gasping.

He unties my bikini top revealing my perfectly tan boobs. He throws my top in the deep end. He stares at my boobs and blushes deeply. "Damn" he says. I smile and throw my lips back onto his.

He caresses my boobs licking and sucking leaving his marks."mm,Peter" I moan. I can't believe this is happening! He slides his hand in my bikini bottoms and starts rubbing my clit. "PETER" I moan a little louder. He smiles and slides my bottoms off.
He licks his lips staring at me. "God your so hot" he says biting his lip. This is it. I slide his swim bottoms off toss them somewhere by us in the water and stare his huge hard size.

"Holy...shit" I gasp smiling. He takes a deep breath. I grab it and begging stroking it back and forth making him harder than he already is. "Shit" he moans. He picks me up and I wrap my arms over his shoulders he slides inside me fast. "Oh my god Peter you're huge!" I moan.
He starts sliding in and out faster. "Fuck! Your so tight" he moans sliding in and out. I start moving my hips up and down making it more pleasurable. "Mm"I moan. He pushes in deeper and deeper every minute hitting my spot."Peter faster" I moan. He starts pounding faster and faster. "I'm coming" he gasps twitching inside me. "M-me to" I moan. He hits my spot one more hard time releasing his sweet juices while making me release mine. "Peter" I moan out of breath. We Both sit on the pool steps gasping for air. "You didn't want me to just hang out with you." I laugh. He winks at me and smiles.

Hey guys sorry I've been dead.💜💜 "I think I have cancer" 😂😂😂