03;

imagine theo finds out that you could sing.

-

You were so bored right now. What could you do? You remember that you have a guitar that you haven't touched in a while so why not and that this time to play your guitar.

You took out your guitar and start strumming the chords to the song Story Of Another Us by 5sos. (a/n this song is actually my fav song from them you guys should check it out!)

"I got a long term plan with short term fixes and a wasted heart to cast eclipses so I push my luck from trust to dust enough. That's the story of another us." you sang out the chorus.

You were so into the song until you didn't notice Theo leaning on the door frame of your shared apartment.

Once you finish the song someone started clapping and you thought who could that be?

You looked up from your guitar to see theo leaning on the door frame with a huge smile on his face.

"You never told me that you could sing y/n!" Theo exclaimed.

You blushed.

"Well you never asked."

"Now that I know that you could sing, please sing more often in front of me I love hearing your voice. Your voice soothes me." Theo replied sincerely taking a few steps towards you.

"I will babe." You said hugging him because you adore his hugs.

"I love you so much y/n."

"I love you too."

-
There ya go another imagine for you beautiful people I hope you like it :)