Can you save me (Demi Lovato fanfic)

Demi POV :

We arrived at the beach that was just outside our family home it was a private part of the beach which is why I had chose to bring Chloe here I had set up all the food not long ago so it was waiting for us when we arrived I sat down with Chloe on the blanket I gave her a plate of food and set one out for myself.

Chloe POV :

I looked at my plate of food I poked it around the plate a little when I noticed Demi staring at me "Chloe why aren't you eating?" She asked me "I'm not very hungry Demi" I replied Demi looked at me with sympathetic eyes "Chlo I know you haven't been eating at all now tell me why are you doing this to yourself" a single tear slid down my face I realised I needed help I know Demi would be the one who could save me from myself Demi wouldn't judge me she had been through this. "The girls at school tell me I'm fat, ugly and worthless they beat me up every day" I said between sobs. Demi lifted me onto her lap and hugged me tight "Chlo you are not anything near fat you are the exact opposite in fact it's kinda scary how skinny you are and secondly you are the most beautiful person I have seen in my entire life and thirdly you are not worthless you mean the world to me baby girl. Now please tell me is there anything else you have been doing to yourself?" I looked at Demi who was in tears I felt disgusting knowing I was the reason for her tears I slowly took off my bracelets to reveal my cuts.

Demi POV :

I stared at Chloe's arm she had at least 20 cuts on her arm old and new I ran my fingers across them crying wondering how I couldn't realise that my 11 year old sister had done this to herself "Chlo do you want to go for a swim?" She looked at me and smiled "sure but please don't tell mom or dad about ANYTHING you learned today" she said, that's a fair request "fine go get changed but do not even think I'm going to let you go through this alone ill sort something out with mom and dad to see if you can stay with me for a while" she smiled and went and got changed I took off my dress as I had my bikini underneath.Chloe walked out in her bikini she was wearing her bracelets again "Chloe if you want my help you have to take the bracelets off" she shook her head.

Eventually I had convinced her to take the bracelets off and we swam for a while and we went back home.Chloe fell asleep as soon as I put her in her bed after I changed her into new pyjamas. I went downstairs to my mom and dad to try and get something sorted out.

I sat down on the opposite couch to them "Mom , dad how do you feel if Chloe came and lived with me for a couple months or so?" My mom looked at me "Demi of course as long as Chloe is okay with it and we get to talk to you both" I smiled "thanks mom" I went into Chloe's room and got down 2 of her suitcases and started packing everything she needed in them including her clothes , shoes , hairbrushes and all her accessories she would need. I saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed I wondered why she didn't come to me for help I felt so horrible knowing that I should have been there for her.