Can you save me? (Demi Lovato fanfic)

Chloe POV:

I woke up and decided to take a shower after I had finished and gotten dressed I started picking at my cuts missing the feeling of the blade, I rummaged around in the cupboard to find the blade once I found it I pulled up my sleeve and started slicing at my wrists feeling free as the blood trickled down my arm.. When Demi walked in I had been too caught up in the blood to notice her knocking at the door.

Demi POV:

I have been standing at the door waiting for Chloe to get out of the bathroom I knew she had finished in the shower because the water had stopped running and she had been in there a while, suddenly I got a horrible feeling that something was wrong I opened the door to see Chloe on the floor blood flowing from her wrists. I dropped to the floor grabbing Chloe and sitting her im between my legs whilst I worked on bandaging up her wrist finally when her wrist had been bandaged up I looked at her "Chloe what do you think you were doing!!" I almost shouted at her I heard my mom shout "what's wrong up there girls?" Chloe gave me the please don't say anything look and I nodded "Nothing I just caught Chloe on my phone whilst I was in the bathroom" Chloe sighed with relief and I hugged her close and said "Chlo your coming to my house in LA it will be you, Marissa and I just us 3 I'm going to help you through this baby" Chloe nodded and buried her head in my chest.