Chapter 2 The Meeting Of Dark and Light

A/N: Again all photos and videos belong to there rightful owners. Thank all who are still reading this story. I feel nervous for making this story thinking that I'll be made fun of but hopefully you guys won't judge me badly. Anyway enjoy the story. 😓

*Three Weeks Later*
*(Y/N) POV*

It's been a couple of weeks now, and still only have (F/N) as my friend. Emily and her gang have gotten worse, telling rumours about me sleeping with every boy I meet or being obsessed with revenge. I wish Emily would stop this nonsense it's going nowhere in the end. Anyway, today Mr.William said that we'd be suspecting two new students. Everyone's going crazy about them until everyone went silent when there was a knock on the door. Mr.William walked to the door opening it. "Everyone I would like you all to meet our newest students, please introduce yourselves." as Mr.William spoke two boys walked in looking almost the same, like twins. One had black hair while the other one had brown hair. "Hello my name is Lucius Fischbach. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we get along." the brown haired boy said. "And my name is Dwain. Can we get this over with already?" the black haired boy said with annoyance. "Alright then..... Anyway, you two will be sitting next to (Y/N) in the mean time. Now everyone turn to page 274, we'll begin with the story about a girl falling in love with unique brothers. Roger will you start reading first?" Mr.William said as the brothers came to the back. 'He really had to do that? Man, now I'll have Emily at me even worse than befo-' "Hi! I'm Lucius. What's your name?" "Oh umm, sorry my name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Lucius." "It's alright (Y/N)! Anyway Mr.Wilson assigned you to show me and brother around the school after class. Are you okay with that?" Lucius asked with nervous look. 'He seems very nice...' "It's okay, I don't really mind showing you both around the place. Besides it would be rude if I didn't help such a nice person." I said with a smile. "Oh! Thank you, I thought you'd say no there for a second, but you're extremely nice!" "Brother, will you keep it down. You are starting to get on my nerves and I already have to deal with you at home." "Sorry." Lucius said scratching the back of his neck with sheepish smile.

After class I started to show Lucius and Dwain around. Lucius talked his head off about life back at his old school, how he was going to miss it but would soon a just while Dwain kept quiet, watching us talk. "So tell me about yourself (Y/N). About your life." "Well it's nothing really special. I mean, I have at least a normal life with an awesome friend. I couldn't want more than that and-" I was cut off by someone grabbing the back of the shirt and throwing me to the ground. "Well if it isn't little (Y/N), I don't see why you to are hanging out with this loser. You should come with me instead, I'm way better than this runt." Emily said with an innocent voice. "(Y/N)! Are you alright?" "I'm fine Lucius. I just need a moment to get up." I said before getting up. "Here (Y/N), let me help you." he grabbed my hand pulling me up from the ground. Looking over Emily and her gang were trying to get Dwain to come with them but he got annoyed with them. "Look I'm not going with you or anything. All of you are annoying as hell and I rather be with (Y/N) instead of a bunch of whores like you." Dwain said as they looked shocked by what he said. "What did you say, how dare you talk to me like that! (Y/N)'s is the one who sleeps with every boy, not me and-" "Will you stop your bitching already. You can't lie to me, I can see through your lies. (Y/N) never slept with anyone, even if she did she won't be so innocent. If I were you I'd turn around before things get any worse." after that he walked away, standing next to me and Lucius. Emily started to cry as she ran with her group behind her, disappearing around the corner. "Thank you... You didn't have to do that." "I only did it because they were getting on my nerves. Nothing more, nothing less." Dwain said looking away with a blush. "Anyway... We should head to class. We don't want to be anymore late than we are now." Lucius said before heading towards the greenhouse.

A/N: Sorry if the chapter seemed shorter. I'm trying to make them as long as I can, but it seems to be not working as I planned. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you liked this leave a vote/comment and I'll see you in the next chapter, Buh-Bye!