Epilogue

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to the Epilogue. Gif of Hannah ^^^^^

----- 10 Years Later: Hannah's P.O.V -----

I think it is safe to say that a lot has changed in my life – it is way more hectic that it was when I was 18 and 19. I turned 29 around a month ago, Connor is 30, my brother is also 30 and Nathan is 32 – the old one you could say. It feels weird though, to know that in a year I will be 30 years old. I joked with Connor and Brad that when they hit 30, they would just be old men and no girls would ever want them again, obviously I am completely wrong but it was entertaining at the time.

I am married, but not to Nathan. When Nathan turned up on my doorstep, I did invite him in – much to the protest of Connor, my brother, James and Tristan – and we talked everything out. Nathan and I never even contemplated getting back together, he told me that he only proposed because he wanted to make his parents happy; despite that, he was still a little hurt when I said no to his proposal. Sure, I still cared about Nathan because he has been in my life since I was young, but marrying him seemed so out of the question and I couldn't get my head around the possibility of it.

Both of us decided that talking it out would be the best option – we didn't want to be on bad terms with each other, and there were questions that needed to be answered, on both ends. To be honest, we realised that we were only together because of our parents, I felt like I had to be with Nathan because I had promised my parents that I would go through with it all those years ago and Nathan was going to go through with it because his parents wanted grandchildren, and Nathan hadn't settled down yet. We never really loved each other, we convinced ourselves that we were in love because it would have made getting married so much easier

Of course, I had to ask about Nathan's ex-girlfriend. I felt like I deserved to know, I didn't want to regret not asking him and at the same time, I didn't want to go through the rest of my life thinking that I did something to provoke his cheating. Nathan admitted that he kissed her first, he told me that it was not his intention when he invited her over but apparently, when he saw her again, his feelings came back and he couldn't help it – he said that he loved her before, and only left her because of his parents. It hurt at first, there was a part of me that wanted to believe that he was telling the truth, and he didn't cheat on me because he didn't ever come across as the type of guy to cheat.

Connor and I are still together, after 10 years of a relationship. We have been married for the past 6 years, definitely the best 6 years of my life. The media went into a frenzy when they found out that Connor and I were dating, somehow we managed to keep it under wraps for about 6-7 months but then the paparazzi got a picture of Connor and I holding hands, whilst we were out in town. According to the media, it was a massive thing that Brad Simpson's sister was dating the bassist from the Vamps, and Brad Simpson's best friend – in all honesty, I wish it died down quicker than it actually did. It took over 5 months for both the fans and the press to get a grip of the fact that the famous Connor Ball was happy with a girl, and said girl just so happened to be the sister of his band mate.

The wedding that Connor and I had was amazing, I couldn't have wished for anything more. It was utterly picture perfect – Brad was Connor's best man, with James and Tristan as Connor's groomsmen. I had Brad's girlfriend, now wife, Ashlee as my main bridesmaid and then James and Tristan's girlfriends as my other bridesmaids. Our reception was outside, we decided to have the wedding abroad – Portugal to be exact – so the reception was on a massive yacht, out at sea. Connor and I have a picture of me and him, jumping off the back of the boat, holding hands and with me in my wedding dress and him in his tux. As a surprise, Brad got it printed as a landscape picture and it was framed – it's absolutely massive so we decided to hang it above the mantelpiece and fire.

I am happy to say that I have 4 kids, I know 29 years old and already with 4 children – they are a handful, let me tell you that, but I love them to death. Our eldest is 5 years old, a little boy and his name is Lucas Matthew Ball – his first birthday present was a tiny little drum kit from Tristan, and much to the annoyance of Connor, Lucas completely loved it. And somehow, we ended up having triplets 2 years ago, we now have 3 little girls so Connor and Lucas are outnumbered – their names are Sophia Ray Ball, Freya Charlotte Ball and Elise Ava Ball.

Tristan, James and Brad are always competing to be the favourite Uncle with Lucas, but when it comes to the girls they have already chosen their favourites; Brad is Freya's favourite, Elise is James's favourite and Sophia is Tristan's favourite but they are all complete and utter Daddy's girls. I love my girls, and their wardrobe is filled with matching outfits for all three of them. Both Connor and I want more kids, maybe one or two more, we both want a big family – we live right next door to the lads, we all have our own houses all on the same street and it really is amazing.

If you had told me, when I turned 18 that I would be married to Connor by the time I hit 29, I honestly wouldn't have believed you. When I think about it now though, as cheesy and as cliché as it may sound, Connor was the guy that I was meant to marry, no matter what. The memories that we have together are indescribable, and I wouldn't change our family for the world because they are my world. Nathan was never the right guy for me, I know that now, and Brad understands that I went through with it for him because I love him more than anything and I just wanted to see him happy.

Now my brother gets to see me happy, without the arranged marriage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the Epilogue, hope you guys liked it.

I cannot believe that it is now finished, but I hope that it lived up to all of your guys' expectations.

I apologise for the wait on this guys, I have been busy with school stuff but now that the holidays are here, I will be writing for my other stories.

I know that this isn't the outcome that some of you guys may have wanted, but as the story progressed, I fell more in love with the idea of Connor and Hannah staying together than I was with Hannah and Nathan at the start of the story. I hope you guys accept this ending, and are happy with how it all went.

Any opinions you guys have, please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......