Hey Guys

Hey Guys,

First things first, Happy New Year!! I know it's like five days late, but the premise still counts right?

I hope that all of you had an amazing Christmas, or other holiday, and I want to wish all of you the very best for the coming year – make it your own, do what you want to do and no matter what go out there and completely smash it.

I want to thank you all for the continued support on this book, I cannot tell you how much it means to me and I honestly hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I wanted to let you know about a new book that I have just published:

It is called Tracing Tattoos and it is an original fiction – as of now it has ten parts published.

It would really mean a lot if you went over and checked it off, if you do then comment and tell me what you think and that you came from this book

Once again, thank you so much for your continued support because that's what makes me want to write.

I shall leave you with the story description....

The Masterson family had always been happy and full of life; even when they didn't see each other all the time, they were still incredibly close.

Then everything fell apart, with the head of the household not coming back.

The youngest Masterson, and the only girl, moved away from everything she ever knew and now has to adjust to a whole new life.

A new life means a new beginning.

And a new beginning could lead to a number of new ways.

Will she be left tracing tattoos or making memories?

~ Hannah xxx