Chapter Three

S O N Y A
When Coley gets out of the shower, both of us got dressed. I could feel a set of eyes on me as I took my top off. I wondered if she felt he same way as I did. I smirked when our eyes met. Her face got white and she turned back around and continues to undress.

After were dressed, we go into the bathroom to paint our nails. I hold Coley's hand and paint her fingers a light turquoise color. She paints mine the same color when I'm done.

"Hey," drunk Trenton slurs. I just stare.
"There's a party. At my house." I nod and then he leaves the bathroom and Coley and I get up to follow him to his house. He'd be pissed if we didn't follow him.

"Wanna smoke?" Coley grabs a cigarette and puts it in my mouth. I do the same for her. I try to flirt a bit...

C O L E Y
I don't want to go to this party but Trenton would kill us if we didn't go with him. We smoke our cigarettes and go to Trenton's house, where people are waiting for all of us to arrive.

Sonya and I lay down together on his couch and laugh as we talk to each other. It was fun until Trenton came in and rips us apart. He grabs onto Sonya and starts to feel her up and kiss her. Sonya escaped him and crawled back over to me. I felt bad for her. Everyone was staring at the three of us.

"Let's go." Sonya says.
"Where?" I ask.
"Swimming. My house." she drags me out of the back door to escape from Trenton without him seeing us and we run back to Sonya's house.

Despite the fact that we just took showers, we take our clothes off and swim in our underwear and bra. I kept looking at Sonya, she was so pretty. We sat there in awkward silence until I spin water at her face. She returns the favor.

We get out of the water and put our clothes back on and sat on the edge. We stopped talked and stared at eachother. Our faces got closer and closer. It was amazing. We almost kissed. We heard the door open and pulled away. It was Trenton. He pulled my hair back and my face was gashed open on a rock. There was blood all over my face and Trenton did it. He sat there and yelled at Sonya, so I attacked him. I punched him over and over again, until he was unconscious. Sonya hugged me.

She pulled away and put a piece of my hair behind my ear and kissed me. It was the best feeling in the world. I loved every second of it, except the part where my face got gashed open on a rock.

"Quick, he's gonna wake up soon!" I got on my bike and Sonya was on the back of it, holding onto my waist.

"Where are we going?" she asks.
"I don't know, Sonya. I don't want to come back, though." I reply.
"We don't have to." she smirks.
"I know.

T H E    E N D

(unless you liked this???)
comment if I should continue
or nah
^thats so old
srry
lol
bye
ily GUYYSSS