Chapter 9

Disclaimer: Amano Akira owns Katekyo Hitman: Reborn and its characters. Seo Akira is one of my original characters.

Word count: 1391

A/N: I think this chapter is a little suggestive. It's only a little, though, I think.

+++++

Recap:

The two stayed still.

Her hands are on him, and his hands are on her.

Both looked at each other, which soon turned into a staring contest.

The flapping of small wings disrupted the silence.

Hibird entered the scene.

And by then,

Akira already has his armband in her hands.

++++++

Akira was panicking. She already has the armband in her hands, but how can she take it out of his arm? Sure, she took out the pin, and now it's loose. Now what will she do?

+++++

Reborn whistled on his whistle. "Listen up! As of now, you should have noticed that Seo hasn't come back yet. With Seo or not, we will start the second part of the test: the physical test."

"Physical Test? You're not going to measure our height and weight, are you, Sensei?" Yamamoto asked with his hands behind his head.

Kyoko and Haru grasped on to each other's hands at the mention of the word 'weight'.

Reborn smirked and said, "No, but this part is not that simple."

Kyoko and Haru sighed in relief.

"So... what do we have to do?" Tsuna asked.

"Pair up, then stretch for now."

"Stretch? That's all?"

"If you don't want to get hit by a basketball on your head, do it."

Everyone scrambled and paired up to stretch. The girls successfully paired up, but the boys are a different story.

"Shut up, baseball freak! Tenth will be pairing up with me!" Gokudera shouted at Yamamoto, who just laughed, "I was the one who asked first, though."

"What did you say?"

Yamamoto and Gokudera were fighting over Tsuna, while Ryohei was bombarding Reborn with questions about Seo's whereabouts.

"Sensei! Where did you make Seo go?" Ryohei asked, "I want to pair up with her—TO THE EXTREME!"

"Seo is still finishing her test."

Ryohei wouldn't budge. "How long will it take for her to finish—to the extreme?!"

"As long as it takes her."

+++++

Hibird landed on Hibari's desk, and weird enough, he didn't call out his owner's name. Akira and Hibari are still in the same position. Now it's a battle of wills. Who will make the first move?

+++++

Tsuna was on the verge of getting split up in half with the courtesy of Yamamoto and Gokudera pulling onto each of her arms.

"Itai!" He exclaimed in pain, but the two wouldn't budge. "My arms are going to fall off!"

And so Tsuna realized He has to find a way to get out of this situation before losing both his arms.