Chapter 5

We headed back upstairs for the night. As soon as we got into joes room I started to get changed for bed, I didn't mind Joe looking because the amount of times he had to get me changed in the past because I was too drunk to is uncountable. After I got my pyjamas on I climbed into bed next to him.
"Joe babe, aren't you going to get changed for bed?" I asked sleepily.
"Yeah in the minute, after I give you this"
He planted a kiss on my lips, which lead into a make out session that got heated very fast. We both came up for air at the same time he looked at me, I read his body language and nodded straight away agreeing to what we were about to do.
I pulled his top off and then he pulled off mine. My hands lead down to his trousers and unbuckled his belt which then he took off throwing them to the other side of the room, he pulled my pants and shorts off that the same time. We started to make out again. As we made out, I was slowly pumping him up and down. As the heat builded up he made his way on top of me, I opened my legs and then he guided his penis into me. I let out a little moan and so did he. He started of nice and slowly but then he built up speed, I wanted to moan really loud but knowing that Graham was in bed, I had to stop myself and so did Joe. Eventually me and Joe reached our high, he flopped down next to me and chucked his pants on and I got my pyjamas back on and climbed back under the sheets.
"That was fucking amazing" joes said out of breath.
"I know, I'm glad I have you Joe your amazing, I love you so much" I also said out of breath.
"Come on we better get to sleep, love you too Chlo"

I drifted off to sleep happily as I was in Joe's arms. I couldn't of got a better boyfriend. He was my best friend as well as my boyfriend, I'm so happy. And we both said we loved each other tonight which is a big step in the right direction. I hope we can be together for a very long time.

He is my soul mate.