Chapter 4

It's the last day of my trip home. Me and my mom are going shopping then I'm going to Joe's house to sleep then we are heading back to London in the morning.

Me and mom arrived at Bath, we started to look in a few shops.
"That's nice Chlo, buy it if you want it" my mom told me as I lifted up a top.
"You know what I will. I hardly ever treat myself now a days I'm always busy" I'm not lying I am always busy, with the shop, YouTube meetings and also cleaning my flat.

We wrapped up with shopping and I did buy a lot, probably too much. Oh well. We headed to Starbucks and grabbed a coffee and had a chat.
"So what do you think will happen when you and Joe move back to London do you think you will still see each other?" Mom asked.
" I mean we have only been together a week, but I think we can make it work out when we go back tomorrow, I hope we can anyway"
"I give you both luck for the future darling, it won't be easy but you just need to work through it, you and Joe grew up together, hopefully you will stay together" she said as she stood up and kissed me on the head.
"Thanks mom"
We walked back to my car and drove back home, I left my bags in my car as I saw no point in taking them back in the house when I had to pack my bags and leave soon anyway.
I went upstairs I packed my suitcase and said good bye to my family. I drove round the corner to Joe's and knocked on the door. I got a welcome from Graham as I always do when I go round.
"Alright Chloe, Joe is upstairs in his room if you want to go up?" He said smiling at me.
"Thanks Graham" I said making my way up to Joes room.
I opened his door slowly and sneaked in as he had his headphones in editing a video facing the opposite way to me. I got to the edge of the bed and jumped down on the bed next to him.
"Fuck Chlo, you scared the shit out of me" he said leaning in to kiss me.
"That was the whole point Joe" I said laughing after we kissed.
"So hows your day been?"
"It was okay just went shopping with my mom, what about you?"
"Well Zoe and Alfie left this morning, but now your hear my day has improved" he said as he leaned in to kiss me.
After about an hour Graham shouted us down for dinner. We sat round the dinner table to eat a very nice meal.
"So you guys travelling back to London together tomorrow then?" Graham asked.
"Yeah dad saves you running me home and it will be nice to have some time to talk on our own before we go back to our busy lives" Joe replied
"Joe you and Chloe have spent a lot of time on your own this week, but I see where your coming from"
"Well Graham that was a lovely dinner thank you so much" I said trying to change the subject
"Your very welcome Chlo, anytime, are you having breakfast before you leave in the morning?" He asked
I looked at Joe to see if he would like to and he nodded.
"Yes please if you don't mind that would be lovely" I replied. Standing up to grab all our plates and taking them into the kitchen. I started to wash up when I felt joes arms wrap around my waist.
"You know you don't have to wash up, my dad would of done it" he said giggling.
"Don't be silly it's only right, your dad made the meal it's not fair for him to wash up too" I said shaking my head. Joe spun me around still holding my waist he lent in for a kiss but I took this opportunity wisely and decided to blow bubbles in his face when his eyes were closed. I laughed.
"You think your funny do you?" He asked trying not to laugh
"I don't have to think Joseph, I know I'm funny" I replied laughing, until I felt Joe wipe bubbles in my face!
"Joe! I'm gonna get you back after, leave me to wash up in peace" I replied trying to wipe the bubbles off my face and returning to wash up.