♡Three♡

We were back in the car almost to my house for them to drop me off. I kept trying to sneak looks at them. They were so cute and I could not stop thinking of how perfect they were!
*5 months later*
(Don't worry this is where the 'magic' happens!)

Today was the last day of school and we were so excited for it to be summer! We don't really know what we are gonna do but I'm sure that it's going to be great!
*The end of the day*
It was the end of the day and I was at my locker just putting everything in it to bring home. Then Colby ran up behind me and jumped and said "hey boo!"
I dropped all of my stuff. He bend down to get them but I didn't know and I was bending down too. We bonked heads and I said "oww"
"Are you alright?" Colby said
"Yeah I'm fine." I said.
He helped me pick them up when the bell rung and me and Colby saw everyone running to get out of the school. He stopped and dropped everything that he had and pinned me against the locker and kissed me. I had no idea what was happening it was really quick because people was piling up and they grabbed Colby and I fell to the ground with everyone rushing through the hallway. Once it was all clear I stood up trying to take in everything. I grabbed my stuff and through it in my backpack. I walked out of the school and went to Sam's car where Sam was waiting in the drivers seat. I got in the back because Sam got a new car like a month ago. So I could actually sit somewhere.
I got in the car and threw my stuff in the back I sat in the back and sat up and said to Sam "Where's Colby?"
"I don't know he said that he'll be back in a minute."
"Okay" I said.
We sat there in silence until Colby finally came up running with his backpack. "Finally" I said.
"What can a guy not pee?" Colby said.
"No, no he can't" I said.
Sam and Colby both giggled and I sat back and put my seatbelt on.
Sam looked at Colby and gave him a look. I looked at them seeing what they were up to. Colby got out of the car and Sam looked back at me I looked at Sam and said "What's going on?"
"Oh nothing." Sam said.
"Well then where is Colby going?"
He didn't say anything and once Colby got out and he grabbed his backpack Sam slammed on the gas petal and my bookbag went flying!
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed.
He didn't answer me but we had stopped I looked around to try and find Colby but I couldn't see him. I looked at Sam and jumped in the front seat.
"What the hell was that Sam?" I said.
"Oh just having some fun." Sam said.
"Having some fu-" I got cut off by someone grabbing me out of the car.
I screamed while then realized that it was Colby. I know that it was him bcuz I felt his muscles and I just knew that it was him.
I got my eyes covered by a towel and then Idk where I was. I think I was in another car but I don't know. I was in the back when I heard Colby say "go".
I had no idea where I was the next thing I knew I felt Colby take me out of the car and take the blinfold off. I stood there in scilence not knowing what to say.

Hey! Thank you soo much for reading! Plz vote and comment to see more!♡♡ Tell me what you think Sam and Colby were up to? Heh? Lol imma go now byeee love you all!♡

-xoxo Brittany