♡Seven♡

It was morning and I turned over to see a text from Colby

C: Hey girly, get up and get motivated :) we are gonna have fun today♡
B: Alrighty
C: I'll pick u up in about an hour or two just take your time getting ready and text me when your ready and I'll be there
B: Alright Colby thanks :) see ya soon
C: See ya soon :)

I sat my phone down and went to my kitchen to get some cereal. I grabbed a bowl with milk and a spoon and sat down on my couch. There was nothing on tv to watch (of course, like always).

When I was done with my cereal I washed my bowl and walked back to my bedroom to grab a gray and blue tee shirt and jeans.
I threw those on and put on my black and white converse.
I then went to my bathroom and put on my daily makeup but added a little bit of a winged eyeliner since this was a "date" with one of the boys I've had a crush on forever.
I then went back to my room and put on purfume and deodorant and texted Colby back.

B: Hey I'm ready
C: Yay! I've been waiting on you forever! Jk but I'll be there in a few
B: Haha okay see ya then
C: See ya then!😏

Oh god I wonder what he is planning. But I'm sure it'll be great. I just need to have fun tonight and just not think about this whole Sam and Colby situation. Just have a fun night with a great friend. Right?

I was scrolling through instagram laying on my bed when I heard someone knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and put a couple twenties in my back pocket.
I ran to the door to see a fancy dressed Colby :) [The picture above]
"Oh wow you look great Brittany!" Colby said.
"I look great? I just have regular clothes on I didn't know that we were supposed to dress up"
"Oh you look great, stop it"
"Alright well I guess lets go" I said very rushingly trying to get out of the house before my mom finds out that Colby is here.
I walked out the door and shut it. Colby followed me to the car and he ran to open the door before I did.
I said thank you and hoped in. He went over to the other side and got in.
"So I see you got a car." I said questioningly.
"Oh no, this is my older brother's. I just didn't want to bother Sam in asking for his car."
"Oh , I see. Have u guys talked yet? Like are u guys good?"
"Well no, we just pretty much ignored each other last night. I think we both had u on our minds"
"Oh...well thats sweet" I said giggling a little bit.
"Yeah. But anyways I have a great day planned for us." Colby said looking over at me and winking.
I giggled again and said "okay"

We pulled up to a little park and Colby got out and opened my door again and grabbed a basket and a blanket out of the trunk.
"Ooh this is nice" I said as I followed him to the place that we were gonna sit.
"Yeah, its not much but I thought that it would be fun" Colby said sitting down the blanket and picking out some stuff out of the basket. I sat down and we started to eat and we talked about everything that we haven't talked about alone. Such as how many boyfriends that I've had or how many girlfriends he has had.

When we finished Colby put the basket in the grass and layed down with his hands under his head. I sat there sitting up on the blanket not knowing what to do until Colby said "lay down with me"
So I layed my head down on his arm and played with the side of his shirt.
"So how long have u liked me?"
"What do you mean? I have liked you ever since I met you at school"
"Really? U didn't show it at all." I said.
"Well yeah. I just didn't think that you liked me back. You always seemed like you wanted just all of us to be best friends."
"Well I thought that thats what we are." I said.
"We are, its just that things are different now that me and Sam have expressed our feelings to you."
"Your saying that you and Sam are 'different' now just because of me?"
"Well sort of. But not in a bad way." Colby said looking at me.
"Sort of? What do you mean? You and Sam aren't gonna be friends anymore? Just because of me?" I said.
"Maybe. But all I want is you anyways."
"Colby. No. What the hell? I'm not breaking your guys' friendship. You guys have known each other way longer then u both have known me. Just no." I said sitting up.
"Brittany, you don't get it. I don't need him anymore."
"Yes you do Colby and if this is how things are gonna be, then I'm not choosing between you guys."
"Brittany stop, I promise that we won't stop being friends. Okay. I will talk to him tonight." Colby said while sitting up.
"You promise?" I said.
"I promise," he said while kissing me on the forehead.
He layed back down and sighed. I layed back down on his chest and he stroked my hair. I started to close my eyes but kept trying to open them back up. But I was so comfy and felt so safe with Colby.

I opened my eyes to see me in Colby's bedroom. I looked at his alarm clock and it read 1:44 AM. (litteraly the time that I am writing this😂 yes I stay up all night for you guys, just so I can write this) I sat up to see Colby sleeping next to me. He looked so peaceful. I got out of the bed trying not to wake him up. I went to the bathroom and saw that my eyeliner was everywhere. I went to the sink and tryed to wash it off with soap and water but nothing would work. Stupid makeup.
I went to the kitchen to see Colby up getting some water. "Oh hey Britt" Colby said, smiling giving me a hug.
"Oh uhh hi." I said hugging him back.
He kissed my forhead and said "Is everything alright?"
"Um yeah. But I know that you don't have any but do you guys happen to have makeup wipes?"
"Oh yeah. Lemme go get them. Follow me." He said while walking past me.
Why would he and Sam keep makeup wipes here? Oh yeah. Duhh Samantha and Colleen
I followed Colby back to the bathroom and he grabbed one a sat me up on the sink and wiped off my makeup very gently.
"There we go, now your perfect" He said while throwing the wipe away.
"What. No way." I said looking away.
"Yes way." He said while lifting my chin up to look into his eyes.
We looked at each other for a second and then he kissed me. I could feel the sparks between us. He picked me up and took me back to his bedroom and sat me on the bed.

×20 minutes later×

I layed there looking in Colby's eyes not even thinking about what just happened. I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep. Once again.

Ooooh girl! Sorry that I didn't put real detail into what they did but I just fell uncomfortable sorry guys♡ but what do u think is gonna happen when she wakes up? Please vote and comment. Also how long should I keep this book going. Bcuz I am planning on making imagines and another book. Also sorry that this is so long! I litteraly stayed up for like almost more than an hour typing this so your welcome! Haha okay byeee!♡♡♡ love u all
-Brittany♡