Secrets

"Yes president snow?"
"Well I know you and Mr. Odair were close"
"Used to be, yes"
"I'm gonna get right down to the point. Finnick I'm guessing told you about his services for the capital. Well a lot of men here find you attractive so I'm gonna have you do the same type of services in the capital. If you don't then I know you wouldn't want to see your loved ones die. Will you cooperate?"
"Yes president snow"
"I knew you were reasonable. Your first appointment is tonight. I'll send you the information. By the way, you seem unexperienced so I'm gonna have you take lessons this morning from Mr. Odair" he hangs up. Well this is gonna be awkward. I get dressed and walk to Finnick's house. He sits there staring off into space.
"Did President Snow call you as well" he questions
"Yeah" is all that I say. He stands up and walks over. He starts kissing me hungrily and I push him off.
"Do you want to get this over with or not"
"I'd rather do this with someone I love and that's not here" his eyes fill with hurt for a moment before they return to normal.
"Well I don't want to do this either but you're not experienced so you're first meeting will fail" I give up while he corrects me on the things I do wrong. I'll skip the details. When we finish this lesson I leave.
"Brooke wait"
"Yes Finnick?"
"We need to work on you're capital personality"
"Oh" he starts talking in his seductive voice and I giggle.
"Is that supposed to be attractive"
"It worked on you, didn't it?"
I stay quiet.
"No I liked you when you were being yourself" it's his turn to stay quiet.
"Lets continue" he says changing the subject.
"Try a seductive voice"
"You mean like this love?" I mock
He gulps and he starts stuttering.
"Ye-yeah that's perfect"
"Look who's nervous now"
"Well you learned from the best" I remember when he flirted with me as a joke. I lose my playful attitude.
"Yeah well I should go. It was fun" I start walking away.
"It was fun?" I gulp
"Yes I mean no I mean"
"Shh. Its okay if you think I was good in bed. I've had more experience after all. Goodbye Brooke." he purrs in the same seductive voice I used earlier.
"By- bye Finn" he starts laughing and my knees wobble as I walk away. I run to my house. How could I have let him get to me again? Stupid. I get a phone call.
"Did you complete your lessons?"
"Yes"
"There's a train coming to get you" he hangs up. I wait by the place where I was picked for the hunger games. I climb the train and wait for my stop. I get dressed in all of this clothes that I had never seen before. It was very revealing. I climb in a car for my appointment. When I knock on the door a young man opens the door. He was handsome but had pink hair and a lot of piercings.
"Ah Brooke. Come on in" he closes the door. I'll skip the details. When it was over I had bruises and red marks everywhere. It Was terrible. I look at my watch and see that it's 5 am. I came here at 7 pm. How long did he need my services? I look at my face and see it's all scratched up.
When I get home I get in the shower and try to make myself feel clean. It dosent work and I sit in the shower crying. I lay in my bed and am happy I don't need to go back to the capital until my Victors tour. I soon find I'm fast asleep.