welcome to ouran academ- wait why is it pink!!

Yamino's POV

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! BEE-

Before the stupid alarm clock could make another sound it was quickly destroyed by a fist popping out the pile of blankets. As the owner of the fist began groan about stupid noises,he finally got out of his personal heaven(his bed) showing his face to the nonexistent outside world, a extreme pale hand rang its way thought messy pitch black hair as crimson tired eyes blinked away tiredness as he waited for his sister to appear.

BAM!!

"Yami that was the third alarm clock this week,you really have to stop doing this!" complained Haruhi as she looked at the broken alarm clock.

"Then it shouldn't wake me up then Haruhi." I said glaring at the alarm clock.

"Sigh~ just get ready, it is the first day of school." said a defeated Haruhi as she left the room.

As she left the room I layed in my bed for a few more seconds before finally getting ready for the first day of school. Since my family couldn't afford the uniform I just wore what I usually did, a pair of black skinny jeans, a black and Grey nirvana long sleeve shirt, a leather jacket and some black and red converse.

As I went into the kitchen I looked at the clock and noticed that if we didn't leave now we would be late,I didn't have a problem with that,but Haruhi did.

"Come on Yami!, we cant be late for the first day of school." she said as she dragged us out of the house.

As we approached the school I could feel the dread in my stomach as I looked at the 'school'(more like a pink castle.) as we walked into the school whispers were heard around us as we made our way to our first class.

"Settle down class we have two new scholarship students I would like to introduce." said our teacher.

"My names Haruhi Fujioka, nice to meet you." Haruhi said as the people began to silently whisper.

"Yamino Fujioka." I said coldly wanting this day to already be over. But I didn't expect for the entire girl population of the classroom started blushing and 'whisper' about me.

""KKKYYAAA did you see him Suki(random persom)he looks so cool!!"

"I think he looked at me!!"
"NO HE WAS DEFINITELY LOOKING AT ME!!"
"But just look at him, maybe he'll join the host club!"

As the girls continued to babble on about the host club,I made a promise that day to stay as far as possible from this host club, because if this is what happens when they just see me then there is no way in hell I'm going anywhere that makes them go this ballistic.

As the teacher finally calmed them down he assigned me and Haruhi our seats right by two ginger guys.

"Hey I'm Hikaru." said the one to the right of me.
"And I'm Kaoru." said the one on the left.

"And we're the Hiitachin twins!!" they said together as they leaned more towards me.

"Hmm" I hummed back as I rested my head on my arms.

"Your not very talkative,are you?" said the one on the right.
"He kind of reminds me of Mori-senpai Hikaru."
""He seems pretty popular with the ladies maybe we should take him to the host club and show him to the king." said Hikaru?

"No can do, I'm not going to this 'host club' that everyone been talking about." I told them trying to end the discussion.

"What? Why not it could be interesting."
"I don't really care,if the girls go ballistic just by hearing the name then I'm better off staying away from it."