Short chapter

Hannah's pov:
As I run down the hall I can hear grace calling out my name. I can feel tears forming in my eyes.
I run to my dorm and slam the door shut. As I slide my back down the door I can feel grace pounding on the door.
"HANNAH LET ME IN PLEASE"
I get up and unlock the door.
"Hannah I can explain-"
"Don't grace. Okay? Just don't."
"Hannah please"
I run to my room and slam the door shut.

Looking under my bed, I grab my suitcase and a few clothes. Enough to last me a few days.
After I've grabbed the essentials, I barge out of the dorm and run down the hall.
"HANNAH! Where the hell are you going?"
"A motel. I need to be away for a while grace."
"Please. Stay."
"NO JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE"

I run out of the college and just start walking, looking for the nearest hotel.

After I check into one a few blocks away, I head to a bar. It's only down the street. The night sky above my head, all I can think about is grace. I don't want to.
I walk into the bar and order a glass of whiskey. After I down a few of them I can see a guy coming over to sit next to me.
"Hey" he greets
"Hey" I reply. Please do not hit on me or any shit like that.
"I was just wandering if you wanted to come back to my place to have -"
I cut him off "Listen I'm into girls."
"Maybe you haven't...like you just haven't found the right guy yet."
"Maybe you haven't either."
Like maybe you haven't sucked the right dick yet dude. Fuck off . Is all i think to myself.

He just walks off.

It starts to get late so I walk back to the motel.
"Hey you!" I hear a males voice call from behind.
I turn around and BAM lights out for me..